Which of your irrational fears would you ditch?

Options
12346»

Replies

• mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    fPZ7b.jpg

Enough said

Dang that guy is COOL!!
    Okay, so I like spiders (just not on me) ... so sue me :laugh:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Coconuts.
    Unless consumed in a pina colada or red thai curry.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Crowds. Maybe because I'm so small. But if I'm in a crowded elevator or train or something and can't see free space I start to panic (or staring at my hubby's chest works too, lol)
  • MaruManic
    MaruManic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ohohohgod. Fish. Lake fish. I'm terrified of them. I can't go swiming if I see them. They make me want to cry. Id rather swim with sharks covered in raw meat then see a bass.
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    camel_spider.jpg

These suckers are why I will never EVER visit the middle east... along with everything else in the middle east. lol haha

I am also afraid of being alone in the house by myself at night... if I hear the slightest noise, it about brings me to tears I am so terrified.

Are you serious? That looks like something out of a sci-fi movie! Is that thing for real?

YES it is sooo totally for real. They are only found in the middle east tho. So unless you live there, you should be safe. that is why it is an "irrational" fear of mine, lol I know that I wont ever see one, but bygolly they freak the bajeebers out of me.
    Sorry to tell you they are NOT only in the middle east, we have them in Arizona too!
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    camel_spider.jpg

These suckers are why I will never EVER visit the middle east... along with everything else in the middle east. lol haha

I am also afraid of being alone in the house by myself at night... if I hear the slightest noise, it about brings me to tears I am so terrified.

Are you serious? That looks like something out of a sci-fi movie! Is that thing for real?

YES it is sooo totally for real. They are only found in the middle east tho. So unless you live there, you should be safe. that is why it is an "irrational" fear of mine, lol I know that I wont ever see one, but bygolly they freak the bajeebers out of me.
    Sorry to tell you they are NOT only in the middle east, we have them in Arizona too!