Replies

• marlown
    marlown Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • l0velife1
    l0velife1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This had me rollin'! Besides the pretty girl aspect (because it's just any girl skinnier than me. Psh, look at me run sista! Watch and learn...) this all sounds 100% like what is going on EVERY time I use this app.
  • desweds
    desweds Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    fruitystix wrote: »
    awesome, do you get a runners high after running to the ladyvoice's directions, or feel like your lungs have stretched slightly (in a good way)

Both
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    The three hardest things about running:
    A. Getting started;
    B. The first half mile (first km);
    C. Having to stop because you're done.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Mamabird112408
    Mamabird112408 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 1 day one and could only run 2 out of the 8 running sessions, although I did brisk walk the rest. I will repeat it until I get to 8 running but this made me laugh!
  • natalie_journey
    natalie_journey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That was awesome! Exactly the way I feel while using that app.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    lol - my knees reject running - but I have experienced the warp in the space time continuum.. it hits at about the 25 minute mark on the elliptical machine... Thanks for a good laugh.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Love, love, LOVE it!

I know how you feel as well. First time I started C25K, I was almost done when family visiting, laziness, and the heat of summer got in the way. It wasn't quite as hard to get back at it this time, and I discovered it's a lot easier to run with someone else. I haven't started the program again because I have a 4 year old and he is just way too big to push in a stroller for an extended period of time. He has just figured out his bike with no training wheels though, so as soon as he gets to be a "pro" at it, we will be using the Zombies 5K app this time. He loves to run away from zombies, so he will be peddling away from them while I'm running from them. I give it another week or so before we start.
  • erinthom1984
    erinthom1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lol omg, I smiled and laughed as I was reading this. You should write a book on your weight loss. It would be a hit!!! Great job!!!!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post. I swear, this is me during exercise in general haha.
  • cassidyclaar94
    cassidyclaar94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This was so me lol!! I recently just ran 20 minutes straight on week 5 when I couldn't even run 1 minute when I began! This app is amazing and awful all at the same time!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Well done! I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! you should consider writing a book, I would definitely buy it.

Edit: just noticed this is an old post, but hey, this is a good one to necro. Put a smile on my face.
  • gkingbr
    gkingbr Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!
  • Briantime
    Briantime Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nicely written.

I am on week 8 of C25K and every week I have been surprised at my ability to meet the challenges presented to me by the program. It really does work and can work for anyone in reasonable health.
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm completing week 5 day 3 of C25K today (2nd time around only got to week 5)!! I'm loving it and I can tell I'm not SO out of breath like I was and each time it seems to go by faster as far as the minutes. I know when I did week 1 I thought running for 60 seconds was like an eternity! I want to be a runner for life!! I just want to be able to increase my speed over time right now I'm trying to maintain my breathing so I can go the distance!
  • Kissynn
    Kissynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love your post. Restarting C25K today!!!! Thanks!
  • nehaad88
    nehaad88 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that.. Now I am inspired to run..
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    This was glorious and inspirational. You keep on kicking ace!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!