• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I prefer older, but not older than 45
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I used to say I'd go 10 years older and five years younger. Now that I am getting older, I think I'd reverse that...because I don't feel as old as I actually am.

My husband is three years older than I am.
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    for women , i say if your that old you could have breast fed them then dont go there.. and men if your old enough to be there dad never mind granddad it just seems kinda creepy to me personally.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    Guess I won't be dating anyone. Old enough to be most peoples dad on here. :D
  • _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    striderb wrote: »
    Guess I won't be dating anyone. Old enough to be most peoples dad on here. :D

In my experience younger girls seem to like older guys so there's hope mate ;)

• Tonydevolanii
    Tonydevolanii Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    i only know she had a 30yearold son
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    My son and my ex of 5 years were the same age (29)... ohhh whatever...
  • Tonydevolanii
    Tonydevolanii Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    thats messed up
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Why judge...people love each other for so many reasons, some we cannot even fathom....age really is just a number...if he/she makes you happy, that's really all that matters in life. <3
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Well said JustMiss Tracy!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

LOL..what if he's 46, loaded, and treats you like a king?
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Older than my sons
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options

LOL..what if he's 46, loaded, and treats you like a king?

I don't know looks and personality are important, but for the most part I'll be a certain age at some point and a lot of time to look at old testes.
  • Kirstylouvic
    Kirstylouvic Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    When I was 18 I met my now hubby he was 33. I'm 30 now so fair to say we were meant to be! Men my age found it intimidating that I was a lorry driver and back then there wasn't many young ones on the road so I guess it was inevitable.
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    My SO is 8 years younger than me. I tend to get approached by younger guys who don't even bother asking my age, and I like that. My ex-husband is 4 years older than me and we divorced 10 years ago; never been with anyone older since. I don't think age is a factor, it depends on the person and their attitude really. And looks, to some extent.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what the age difference is, my wife says I can't date others.

However, in the 70's I was dating a gal 15 years older than me. That was a pain in the @ss. She was always trying to help me improve myself. Plus, I was listening to Sammy Hagar and AC/DC and she was listening to Barry Manilow. Made roadtrips a drag.

I met my wife in 1990. She's 8 years younger than me. Accepts me for who I am and didn't try to change anything. Seems to be the right age difference. For us, anyway.

I hope that I am never faced with dating again. I'm too old. The overly self-involved, selfie-taking, constantly texting, FB addicted gals of the current generation just wear me out.
  • Kulaid77
    Kulaid77 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    -5/+10

mfrr5o74oen0.jpg