New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• tracefan
    tracefan Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Quirk I love it .. tastes like a really creamy yogurt but it's actually a cheese but low in calories and no fat
  • tracefan
    tracefan Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    also I live on Quest Bars and Quest Protein chips.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    q2298uy4r2dj.jpg

i had this today for lunch it was really good, I just wish they were like 100 calories so I could 5. haha.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I found that reduced sugar almond milk in a smaller carton at Ralph's today! I still have to finish the unsweetened that I have open, but I will try this next. They only had the 57% reduced sugar in regular, but they had 43% reduced sugar in vanilla.

I also picked up this but haven't tried it yet: r1bomaqfvcdg.png

I also picked up some Chips Ahoy! birthday frosting filled cookies, and they're alright but not amazing. I was having a craving for frosting and it did not satisfy my craving at all. They aren't bad, though.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Anyone try the Sugar Cookie Poptarts? What did you think of them?

Has anyone had luck finding any of the seasonal Talenti flavors? Either I am really impatient (that is probably the case) or they are behind this year.
  • kstar191
    kstar191 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been really into chia seeds and probiotics lately. Root juice (found @ trader joes) was my favorite with the chia seeds so far.
    Yakult yogurt probiotic drink is 50 calories and a pretty good snack.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

Has anyone had luck finding any of the seasonal Talenti flavors? Either I am really impatient (that is probably the case) or they are behind this year.

My fiance found pumpkin pie at kroger which I haven't tried yet (been working my way through pumpkin Joe joes and dark chocolate sea salt pumpkin candies). None of the winter one yet though.

Oh, and a random note, walmart is carrying whit chocolate reeses Christmas trees. Yay for white chocolate goodies!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    SK_AlmondNog_PS_sm.png

I can't find a picture online but I also bought Silk Mint Chocolate Chip milk

859686004228.jpg

Please let me know how these taste. They look and sound yummy!

I actually purchased the holiday nog this year as well, but was far from being impressed. The calories are a lot better than regular eggnog, but the taste and thickness just isn't there. Leaves much to be desired unfortunately; it's been sitting in my fridge for about a week without anyone (in my family of 5) willing to finish it!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    So I admittedly purchased more things from ThinSlim Foods; I had to try their bagels. I ordered the Harvest Spice and while it hardly tasted seasonal (very, very subtle), I really enjoyed it and found it to be just as satisfying as a regular bagel! The size is similar to a regular bagel, too, maybe just a little smaller and thinner than a Thomas' bagel, for comparison. The only thing that disappointed me with it was that it wasn't pre-sliced, but that's just me being lazy and terrible at cutting bagels!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

I bought a box because they were on sale. I thought they were pretty good.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Got something from Hail Merry... 2 50cents coupons. I probably won't even use them... that's still way too expensive for me after those. Disappointed :(
  • jvmay1703
    jvmay1703 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    0mk7vdnu5s2d.png

My new favorite snack!

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    For those that live near Giant they're having an amazing ice cream sale this week. $2.50 for Turkey Hill & then you get one of their brand for free.

So I got Turkey Hill Egg Nog & their Peppermint Christmas brand.

I seen Giant had Brookside Granola bars (never knew these existed) anyone try these?

I bought Mama Chia's squeeze packs in Mango Coconut & Blackberry Bliss & a few random Peppermint treats.

Giant has went off the wall & has a million Peppermint oddities like Peppermint Seltzer water (ugh!), a Peppermint Bark Candy Apple, Peppermint hand soap, etc.

I was going to buy the Peppermint Candy Apple until I had seen it was $4.99.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Finally tried my Kodiak Minute Muffin. Had the double chocolate. It was good, but I didn't mix it completely and that ruined the bottom. Next time I'll try to remember to mix it better and I'm sure it will be delicious.
  • ZeXea
    ZeXea Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    New to me, I recently tried Yasso frozen yogurt bars. Caramel swirl and chocolate covered. Very good!

I love the chocolate fudge, mint chocolate chip and sea salt caramel ones (none of them are chocolate covered though, haven't seen those). The sea salt caramel was a little too sweet for me, but when I wanted sweetness it was perfect:)
    Must try those yogurt bars!
    SK_AlmondNog_PS_sm.png

859686004228.jpg

Found this at Giant today for $3.00. They also had a Mint flavored bark

For those that shop at Giant they have a whole section full of Peppermint flavors if you're a peppermint fiend.

OH MY GOD SILK EGG NOG?!?!?!?!
    please say how good it is!! I need to know before I buy!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    This is a really weird flavor combination. It's basically coconut ice cream and orange sherbet dipped in chocolate. I think it is just too weird for me.
    coco_stkbr_candycorn1.png

Thanks for the review. I had been looking for them, but that doesn't sound very appealing to me.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    jvmay1703 wrote: »
    0mk7vdnu5s2d.png

My new favorite snack!

I keep wanting to try those!

Must stop buying snacks though. Seriously got a cupboard full.

I got and tried the Lenny and Larry's chocolate chips cookies. Tasty... but still not as tasty as the white chocolate macadamia ones. Still got the pumpkin spice to try. The good thing about those is that they surprisingly fill me up though, so even with the crazy calories it's a good compromise if I want a filling snack that will keep me full for 3-4 hours, as it satisfies my sweet tooth at the same time.

How do you all eat them, do you heat them up?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    ZBennyXOXO wrote: »
    New to me, I recently tried Yasso frozen yogurt bars. Caramel swirl and chocolate covered. Very good!

I love the chocolate fudge, mint chocolate chip and sea salt caramel ones (none of them are chocolate covered though, haven't seen those). The sea salt caramel was a little too sweet for me, but when I wanted sweetness it was perfect:)
    Must try those yogurt bars!
    SK_AlmondNog_PS_sm.png

859686004228.jpg

Found this at Giant today for $3.00. They also had a Mint flavored bark

For those that shop at Giant they have a whole section full of Peppermint flavors if you're a peppermint fiend.

OH MY GOD SILK EGG NOG?!?!?!?!
    please say how good it is!! I need to know before I buy!

The Silk Pumpkin Egg Nog is pretty watery, & you can't notice that much of a Pumpkin taste. Around 50 calories per serving.