What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Made some soup out of ingridients I had in the house. Veggie pho broth rice noodles organic chicken corn scallions. So good..2v11ncjdtsrt.jpeg
    z1e0d3l6lrlo.jpeg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato pie topped with torched marshmallow
    5dcqcg6j6k0q.jpg
  • parsnipou
    parsnipou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Another quick and simple yet delish and dinner. Not sure if any of you noticed the trend with my cooking but dare I say it... its "paleo-ish" as in whole and unprocessed foods :)
    Grass fed beef burgers topped with sauted cabbage, mushrooms, bacon, onion topped with babaganoush and BBQ sauce. On the side baked crispy sweet potato fries.

I cannot wait that you are starting a blog, this looks really delicious!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Nachos

gg30asdonhtg.jpg
  • ciphering
    ciphering Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Was really craving mozzarella today so dinner: Half a whole wheat pita with a tbsp of pesto, ~1 oz mozzarella, a few slices of tomato! Plus a link of spicy italian chicken sausage and a Gala apple.

p5o7jld0mdp2.jpg
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    ** bump **

I'll definitely be sharing!
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    9qlq61k68lji.jpg

I had rucola and mushroom omelette with quark and tomato and cucumber for breakfast today.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Halloween potluck at work today. Chili, fried chicken, cornbread, sweet roll, deviled eggs (my contribution), and some mystery casserole (not digging the mystery casserole), and tons of deserts (most of that, plus another plate of the things, goes home for my Dad!). I also contributed an apple cake, but it was all gone by the time I got my food.

eqgnxcqhb9z1.jpg
  • ethandelong
    ethandelong Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Balsamic Chicken, Green Beans and Mushrooms.

lz5cv57j2ted.jpg
  • ciphering
    Options
    I made a salad for part of dinner today! (The other half of dinner is...going to be whatever I scrounge up at a dining hall.) Kale with smoked salmon, apple, and candied pecans; no dressing.

weft9557f941.jpg
  • JL2513
    Options
    Peanut butter jelly Cruffin (croissant and muffin hybrid)
    y9ix84xj322q.png
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Went to one of my favorite vegetarian Vietnamese restaurants and got my ususal...vietnamese spring rolls with rice noodles, carrots, lettuce, a soy sausage, and peanut sauce (they call it "Roses on the Grill"); and grilled "chick-un" with veggies and brown rice (they call it "Angels at Peace").

3535r7r6zvz6.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »
    Peanut butter jelly Cruffin (croissant and muffin hybrid)
    y9ix84xj322q.png

omg this looks incredible, how was it?
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I got gifted a whole care package of sweet treats! <3 I skipped lunch and basically just ate from every single bag / box. :p

iech9snjszpi.jpg

lc6jijng3311.jpg

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    votkuhr wrote: »
    I got gifted a whole care package of sweet treats! <3 I skipped lunch and basically just ate from every single bag / box. :p

Oh man.
  • nixology
    nixology Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My meals this weekend were pomegranates, churros, oxtail & tendon hot pot, herbal duck mee sua, grilled scallops, harajuku egg and pigs trotters & chicken feet herbal soup. Lots of herbal stuff for some reason ... LOL.

1lxfh3xvuv67.jpg
    9vjuebc5ep7n.jpg
    0jje1rto7mzt.jpg
    nplx71dxadir.jpg
    0tsl7yhhcgs4.jpg
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    bonmg5761mtv.jpg

Just made two bacon, mushroom, spinach, scallion crustless quiches. One is for my best friend. She always complains about not being able to cook in the morning and ends up at a drive through, so I thought I'd help.
  • ciphering
    Options
    Sunday brunch-- a bowl of oatmeal cooked in vanilla almond milk topped with apples and candied pecans. (Seriously, I could eat the apple/candied pecan combo on anything ever, it's glorious.)

66tkuu6aaym7.jpg
  • JL2513
    Options
    omg this looks incredible, how was it?
    It was wonderful! Crisp outside and super soft, doughy inside. Loaded with peanut butter and you can add as much jelly as you like from the dispenser. Cinnamony, too.
  • JL2513
    Options
    Banana coconut and cashew cream tart, Asian French Toast (the best kind) and laksa noodle soup with fish fillet and pork blood.
    7m8j7hwa9p7p.jpg
    rg44p2jpln70.jpg
    cn1zrwlttpm9.jpg