What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I used three kinds of peppers, tomatoes, green beans and cilantro out of the garden, along with garlic, onion, corn, carrots, mixed veggies, lemon and lime juice to make a stir-fry. Also had peas, un-stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers and a carrot. Very good.

9otm14745qty.jpg
  • Optimistical1
    Optimistical1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Homemade Chicken vegetable soup with Mediterranean herb bread.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I made chicken florentine

-chicken
    -whole grain egg noodles
    -broccoli
    -spinach
    and non home made Alfredo sauce

• kimses2
    kimses2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Shrimp pot pies for the family. For me, I substituted the oyster crackers with 1/2 cup of Farro and added a cup of spinach. http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/shrimp-potpies-with-oyster-cracker-topping
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    We had salmon and kale salad, roasted brussel sprouts w balsamic, and mushrooms in chili sauce.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    sj8rxt3mw8l5.jpg

Steamed mussels in a spicy tomato sauce with zucchini and carrot zoodles
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Soup from some things I had in the house. Veggie pho broth rice noodles organic chicken corn scallions. So good..4exkr6i1lp9w.jpeg
    4k3i7infgq2t.jpeg
  • kimses2
    Options
    Roasted pork loin, mashed sweet potatoes, stir fried yellow bell peppers and baby kale.

I like the look of those mussels. I never tried putting carrots through the spiralizer.
    ----
    Kimses in MA
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Last night I had:

- mushed up avocado
    - diced up half a tomato
    - hella spinach leaves
    - all wrapped up in a Flatout flatbread (light) thing with honey mustard as a replacement for mayo. Funny because I used to hate mustard but now that I've been forcing myself to use that instead of mayo or miracle whip on stuff, I like it a lot.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Nachos

bif7l8v3zxgm.jpg
  • kimses2
    Options
    I followed a different recipe for beef stew and it was totally disappointing. It had no potatoes in it which resulted in way too much meat. Going back to the old recipe and loading up on the carrots and veggies. And I was really looking forward to that dinner too.
  • mygnsac
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Halloween potluck at work today. Chili, fried chicken, cornbread, sweet roll, deviled eggs (my contribution), and some mystery casserole (not digging the mystery casserole), and tons of deserts (most of that, plus another plate of the things, goes home for my Dad!).

eqgnxcqhb9z1.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie went out with her buddies after work. She was nice enough to bring me a meal when she came in. It was steak, shrimp, black beans, sweet potato and sweet potato fries. Very good.

1ixvxy18utls.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Went to one of my favorite vegetarian Vietnamese restaurants and got my ususal...vietnamese spring rolls with rice noodles, carrots, lettuce, a soy sausage, and peanut sauce (they call it "Roses on the Grill"); and grilled "chick-un" with veggies and brown rice (they call it "Angels at Peace").

3535r7r6zvz6.jpeg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie made her turkey taco soup tonight. She put a little of everything in it, including a handful of green beans I picked in the garden this morning. Also had leftover ribs, slaw, cream corn and part of a small sweet potato. Very good.

zntyee5iol7g.jpg
    c29v4q1izfmc.jpg

• magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I made the Beef with Barley Soup from skinnytaste.com.
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I love skinnytaste! I had the zucchini lasagna from the cookbook tonight. Less carbs and tastes amazing.
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Nachos

I've never seen rice on nachos! I'm intrigued.
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Pan roasted halibut with roasted Brussels sprouts and broccoli.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was smoked Boston Butt, black beans, mixed veggies {with extra corn} and toasted baguette. Also had an apple that didn't get in the picture in time. Pretty good.

5bndg8ki1srs.jpg