Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Well, I've been in kind of a fog since we got back from house hunting yesterday so I'm just now seeing any of the results from yesterday. I'll have to wake up a little more before I can make a choice.

Please do!!! We want you to make a good decision :wink:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    oops
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Well....Isn't that just a bittersweet win!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Well....Isn't that just a bittersweet win!

No kidding - I knew I had Faith beat %-wise, but I totally forgot about Britt's 1/2 lb advantage... Was thinking we'd be gaining a team member, no losing one!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Whoops that was hard to understand, I mean boooo! Ah that sucks.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    No we did win right? Yay! Lol.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    We won and we lost...

Brit won the total challenge thereby winning a FF...We lost Heathymomma for losing team
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Alright, well I don't want to oversleep in the morning and forget to post so I'll just make a decision now. I'm going to go with McDebbie. Sorry Fat Fighters, but it had to be someone.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Red rover, Red rover...Debbie come over...we don't bite (hard)

I've decided to postpone the second chance until week #10 due to only having 2 in there. So, here is the reward for week #7

Reward

Immunity
    Give 0.50 lb. disadvantage to someone
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I've decided to postpone the second chance until week #10 due to only having 2 in there. So, here is the reward for week #7

Kim, just so I make sure I understand, how does it work regarding determining who, in the 2nd chance category, gets to come back onto one of the teams? Is it whomever loses the most percentage for week #10 alone? Or is it whomever loses the most percentage from weeks #1 thru 10 combined, or what? I have no idea how it's determined.... :huh:

Connie
  • nisijam5
    Options
    It is the biggest % loss over the whole contest...
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    hope this works, 7 foods that fight fat. I'm going for the chocolate

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20352009,00.html
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    hope this works, 7 foods that fight fat. I'm going for the chocolate

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20352009,00.html
    The chocolate would be nice if it wasn't dark (not a big fan). I always avoid potatoes... I guess I assumed the starch was bad. Have you tried goat cheese? My step-mom introduced it to me yesterday as a matter of fact and it was really good... kinda a cross between cream cheese and blue cheese. I really thought by the rich flavor it would be higher in calories.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Good Evening my fasting friends...it is the weigh-in for week #7...the word for tomorrow is "Obstacles" dated 06-15-2011

I had a tailgaiting event, a birthday celebration and company visiting for a total of 10 days...whoosh...glad it's over...good luck to all!!!!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    mmmm to dark chocolate and goat cheese! lol

wow Kim sounds like you've been a busy bee! :drinker:
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm going to be lucky if I'm not eliminated tomorrow :( I've been so busy with getting my husband ready/organized for his new job, finding a new home, getting my older daughter ready/signed up for her new school, and looking for a job. And that doesn't include all the normal day to day stuff. I haven't been doing very good this week :(
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Brit, your at a 0.5 lb advantage this week *fingers crossed*
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Good morning...my fat flushing friends

Today is weigh-in day with the word "obstacle" dated 6/15/11...don't forget the prize on the line is Immunity and to lovingly give a 0.5 lb disadvantage to someone of your choosing.

Have a good weigh-in,

Kim
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    2011-06-15_07-02-00_30.jpg

I stayed exactly the same...
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Hey all - I didn't have time to post my weight this morning (I have a meeting in... 3 minutes! Yay 8 am meetings. :grumble: ) Will post when I get home.