Replies

• aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I ran at the gym instead of doing 30DS yesterday. As long as the AC gets fixed today I'll do L1D8 later. Keep up the good work, ladies!
  • katz22
    katz22 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yay! just finished day 10 and level one :-D
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Is it me or level 2 it's alot more easy?? Or maybe it's the fact that I'm doing ripped in 30 and I'm on week 2 and it's soooooo hard!!

I do ripped in 30 in the morning and 30 DS at night! Feels good!!!
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    It's you nelly cuz Level 2 was not easy for me! I commend you for doing two badass workouts in one day...you are gonna look good at the 4th of July BBQ :)
  • lunamare
    Options
    Great job ladies! I'm so behind. This cold is kicking my butt and not having AC when it's 95 degrees out is a killer. I'm getting back on track this weekend.
  • GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I did Level 2, Day 1 this morning and liked it. I was getting sick of Level 1 already, but the new moves were interesting and some of them did seem easier (or else I'm just in better shape from finishing 10 days of Level 1 :)
  • k3muldoo
    k3muldoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAY! I just found this thred. I am on L2D1 today! I need the accountability to keep going and would love to keep up with everyones progress on this thred. I had my husband take a before pic, I hope to be able to post some after pics when the 30 days are up!

What weights are all you ladies using?
  • lunamare
    Options
    I did another day of L1 this morning. I'm thinking of trying L2 tomorrow to see how bad it is.

Where is everyone? ;)
  • GoodMorningGirl
    Options
    I just finished Level 2, Day 2 today. I wanted to wimp out, but I made myself start and once I did, I always tell myself it's only 25 minutes. So I'm glad to have worked out today!

I was wondering where everyone is also :(

I've been having kind of a down couple of days (mostly likely due to TOM!!) where I feel discouraged and fat. I've made so many positive changes to my health, which I am really proud of, but I wish they reflected more on the scale. I joined MFP 80 days ago, and I've lost between 8 and 9 pounds.
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I did L2D2 yesterday! My only complaint is that my diastasis rectii doesn't love the plank moves, and I still have to modify all the crunches, but I'm digging L2 overall.

L2D3 today. I'm planning on doing another workout after, but I'm going to see how I feel to decide what. If I'm feeling drained, I'll just do something low impact and steady for the cardio. If I'm feeling motivated, I'll do something more challenging -- day before yesterday I followed up with L1, and that was quite the challenge!

I'm feeling great, loving the Shred, and while I haven't actually dropped a size, my jeans are definitely fitting differently. Woo hoo!
  • believeinmagic
    Options
    Today will be D8L1, I'm thinking about just moving on to level 2 since level 1 has gotten easy for me. Then I'll just stay on L2 for 10 days, and finish out the month with level 3 :) How is level 2 by the way? I'm kinda nervous but excited, alot of people say its harder than level 3.
  • Collinsky
    Options
    I just finished Level 2, Day 2 today. I wanted to wimp out, but I made myself start and once I did, I always tell myself it's only 25 minutes. So I'm glad to have worked out today!

I was wondering where everyone is also :(

I've been having kind of a down couple of days (mostly likely due to TOM!!) where I feel discouraged and fat. I've made so many positive changes to my health, which I am really proud of, but I wish they reflected more on the scale. I joined MFP 80 days ago, and I've lost between 8 and 9 pounds.

Awesome!! I've noticed that the days I really just don't want to work out at all, I feel SO MUCH BETTER if I do it anyway. The fact that it's like 20 minutes helps a lot.

Honestly, I gave myself two days off for TOM... the day before and the first day I was just exhausted and miserable. I don't want to sabotage anyone who really wants to push through on those days, or who doesn't want that excuse to not push through, but also, sometimes you need a day or two off and you can't beat yourself up for it. Just have to hit it again right away!

I know it's not the fastest weight loss in the world, but 8-9 lbs in 80 days breaks down to about a pound every 10 days. That's not bad at all! That sounds like a pretty healthy, steady, sustainable weight loss. If you feel like you've plateaued or that there are still things you can change to improve your health, then you should look into making changes, but even so, you're doing great!!! Especially if you've gained muscle, which tends to keep the scale from showing big changes sometimes.
  • Collinsky
    Options
    Today will be D8L1, I'm thinking about just moving on to level 2 since level 1 has gotten easy for me. Then I'll just stay on L2 for 10 days, and finish out the month with level 3 :) How is level 2 by the way? I'm kinda nervous but excited, alot of people say its harder than level 3.

I don't really think it's harder... it's just different moves in the same 3-2-1 formula. I didn't find a big change in how challenging it was overall.
  • GoodMorningGirl
    Options
    Colleen ~ thanks for the encouragement!

believeinmagic ~ Level 2 is not so bad. If you can handle level 1, you'll be fine. I got a little bit sore in my trapezius (?) muscles -- whatever is between your shoulder blades -- because she puts a lot of emphasis on the upper back muscles in this level. But thanks to all the squats and lunges from Level 1, my thighs were able to take it on Level 2.
  • GoodMorningGirl
    Options
    Just finished Level 2, Day 3. It is so much easier to get it over with as early in the morning as I can stand to do it! I will have to do the Shred every day this week around 7 a.m. because I will be teaching Vacation Bible School from 9-12, and I know from past experience that I am absolutely beat after that!!
  • katz22
    katz22 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Finished day 1 on level 2. I like that its different :-) I am finding the changing after 10 days is keeping the routine fresh
  • lunamare
    Options
    Sorry I went MIA yesterday. I woke up hacking up a lung and I was miserable all day. I was so upset that I didn't workout. Doing L2D1 when I get back from the school.
  • GoodMorningGirl
    Options
    I just finished Level 2, Day 4 and it actually went well getting it finished at 7:30 a.m.! Of course I had to get up earlier than that just to be awake and moving enough to work out.
  • lunamare
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 DONE! There are so many more shoulder exercises in this one. I'm going to have to watch myself on it. I was sucking wind thanks to this cold but I did it :).

Had a couple of victories over the weekend. I pulled out summer clothes and a bunch that didn't fit me last year fit now :) And the scale this mornng was down 2.2lbs from last week. I'm psyched :)