Replies

• sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Lies
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    People chewing with their mouths open or families/friends that walk side by side at the mall or store and take up the whole aisle, bonus points if they're slow!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Forgetting simple things, such as going to the grocery store with one thing in mind, grab other stuff because I'm there, and forget the one thing.

Leaving for work and forgetting that one little thing, like the wallet or lunch that's packed.

Irritates the ever-living snot out of me.

I did that today. :( (Wasted an hour of my day to go back and get it. (Can't buy drinks tonight without it!)
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Remembering when I had a nice pillow
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    there is an invention for people that leave a room and no longer require said room to be illuminated. Use it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    there is an invention for people that leave a room and no longer require said room to be illuminated. Use it.

Jeez...you and my husband. I will be going back in there and I don't want it to be dark when I do. LOL
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options

Jeez...you and my husband. I will be going back in there and I don't want it to be dark when I do. LOL

haha the light switch does go back on when needed........and it stays in the same place...all year long.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Cooking and cleaning.
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Top Three, no Four:

Poor drivers who are clueless about the flow of traffic and go excessively slow or excessively fast. There is a rhythm to the traffic....oh and when people pass you to get in front of you then slow down....like, really????

People who take the trash out of their cars and leave it at the curb or wherever they are parked..I'm like...so you don't want it in your car but you want trash the street I pay taxes for, or cause the of cost of things to increase cause they have to hire somebody to clean up after your nasty, lazy ***ss.

People who spit on the public sidewalks....just beyond gross...if you got those kind of problems bring some tissue with you and dispose of it in the trash....ugh....

When your boss and other persons of like position pass you by frequently without so much as a nod of acknowledgment or a hello that is until they need something from you.....the lack of civility will be responded by me making it the last priority of my day....js.....better learn to oil the cogs for efficient and great customer service...good morning, hello, please and thank you are still the magic words...
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    verptwerp wrote: »
    I don't care whether he leaves the seat up or down ....... just get it IN there :s

rspynzvith96.jpg

61c8c5g14pny.jpg
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Doctors who don't listen to you.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    Assumptions :s
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    People who would rather have their own opinions instead of facts
  • CharlotteALC93
    CharlotteALC93 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The sound of dogs drinking.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Stupid driver who are pushy and ignore who has the right of way. Ya I'm going to glare at you as you drive by and sheepishly look the other way
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Hypocrites.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Stupid driver who are pushy and ignore who has the right of way. Ya I'm going to glare at you as you drive by and sheepishly look the other way
    synchkat wrote: »

That will teach him/her

Him and have to seen my Glare? It's scary