sexy things a man accidently does

Options

Replies

• DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Eye contact. Are you listening guys? Connect with your lady with your eyes and linger there a few seconds with a hint of a smile is just killer. Nothing more powerful!
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    When he's nice to my single girlfriends. So sweet. When we go out in a group, he'll put their dinners on his tab, make sure they get home safely etc.
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely say watching him with little kids... his cousins, babies, etc... it seriously warms my heart right now just thinking about it!! He has a heart of pure gold, i cannot wait until he has a baby of his own in his arms :) someday...

other than that, listening to him pick at his accoustic guitar, play something soft and really sweet ... ~sigh~ .... yea.... i love that :)
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Feast your eyes ladies. This is no accident. Pure pre-planned sexy!!

Roaddog, your awesome.

:laugh:
  • jersey0725
    jersey0725 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love when I can reduce him to tears... of laughter. :laugh:

I always consider him to be the funny one, so I get a special thrill out of making him laugh uncontrollably.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Cooking and cleaning haha! When he takes care of our son... such a turn on seeing a guy be a good dad!!

I so agree!!! I love when my fiancee spends quality time with our kids. it just melts me
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    When they drive big jacked up trucks :love:
    Not really accidently... but ya know...

Agreed!!!

For sure. I see my hubby coming down the road and just wanna jump him.
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    When my husband takes out the trash without me nagging him!
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love it when my husband is chopping wood for the fire...he does manual labor so just him in a sleeveless shirt that shows those laborer arms is enough to make me melt! I also love when he comments on my new shape or tells me how beautiful and sexy I am!
  • Shortyburb
    Shortyburb Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My husband is a gamer/computer guru. When he is so focused on what he's doing...mmmm SO damn sexy!!! I have decided it's becaue I want his attention ;) I think he does it on purpose sometimes becaue of the end results :D

When he catches me off guard. Like finding him with his shirt off. Lol

Watching him work out at the gym. YUMMY!!!!
  • bethrs
    bethrs Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    When he does little things, like I was complaining about how it was cold on the phone when walking home from work (To get on the tube) and he met me at the station by our house with my jacket.

Make sure you hang on to him!
  • Magnarline
    Options
    Putting the toilet seat down and replacing the paper!!!

Or babysiting the kids and finding them all asleep on the sofa.
  • SidneyShotgun
    Options
    He's sexy just standing there (Don't tell him that) but when he's holding any kind of firearm I get all swoony.

I also love when he plays with my cat. He says he hates cats, but then he baby talks to TC and it makes me smile. :blushing:

Or when he's working out, lifting crazy weight and his traps and shoulders flex. Oy...:love:

Also when he's being a total goofball. And when he laughs for real. :heart: :smooched:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    when you can see how much he cares about you in his eyes :heart:

When he doesn't think you are looking and you catch him unaware with that look. :love:
  • BellySoonGone
    Options
    I am too sexy for my shirt.. LOL
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Every time me and my boyfriend are walking down the street he always has to walk on the outside of me
    i asked him why and he said "i suppose it is my way of keeping you safe" I dont know what he thinks is going happen walking down the street lolbut i thought it was cute.

And after he has been working out :love:

This is a weird one but when i watch him play golf he looks so focused and sexy.
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    I think its sexy when he opens his wallet and gives me money....gets me in the mood.....to shop lol

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahah! i love this!! u say the truth!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I love when my man sends me sexy emails throughout the day telling me he can't stop thinking of me because I'm supersexy. Or when he sends me songs that he thinks I should hear because he thinks of me when he hears them..... THAT makes me HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I totally do all that stuff.. except for the dishes. I got a dog for that.

LMAO!!!!

there is still hope for you.
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    when you can see how much he cares about you in his eyes :heart:

even better, with actions