Gutless Gutters Challenge 1/8/09

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    3 pages already?????? :noway: :noway:

Had a great workout yesterday and stayed on my diet. :drinker: In fact, I think Tibetan monks are eating more cals then I am lately. :grumble:

I'll weigh myself after the weekend. :bigsmile:

I surprisingly have been under my calories all week and yesterday was a little too under 350. I did not drink much water. I slept in today but it was my day off anyway. I am starting to feel some muscle tone, less flab.

Later.
    :flowerforyou:

Good Morning B4 :smooched: :flowerforyou:

Congrats on the Muscle tone :love:

But you better start drinking your water MR wifeteeny.gif
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    HOW DO YOU GET ALL OF THOSE CUTE EMOTICONS? oops caps :) I want them!!! :bigsmile:

http://www.freesmileys.org/

Right click on one..copy the properties then paste that here between the img tags.

Good morning Carl :flowerforyou:

Such a helpful guy, you are th_smalldancingman.gif

Get anymore snow today? popcorn2.gif

Morning! :flowerforyou: :love:

It was snowing a little bit ago but this latest storm has pretty well wound down.

That's good :drinker: Hey, and only 3-4 more months til spring snickeringg.gif

2.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    Went over my calories again but I did exercise yesterday. I was only over by 250. Gonna try to stay under or just at my goal today. We will see how that works out for me.:laugh:

250 over should still leave you a little deficit. So don't feel too bad. Today is a new day. :flowerforyou:

BUT.... You should be eating your exercise calories though. Make sure you log exercise and eat those calories.:flowerforyou:

And see my post above with the links on eating your exercise calories. The first one is the best. :flowerforyou: Good luck :flowerforyou: You CAN do this :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    HOW DO YOU GET ALL OF THOSE CUTE EMOTICONS? oops caps :) I want them!!! :bigsmile:

http://www.freesmileys.org/

Right click on one..copy the properties then paste that here between the img tags.

Good morning Carl :flowerforyou:

Such a helpful guy, you are th_smalldancingman.gif

Get anymore snow today? popcorn2.gif

Morning! :flowerforyou: :love:

It was snowing a little bit ago but this latest storm has pretty well wound down.

That's good :drinker: Hey, and only 3-4 more months til spring snickeringg.gif

2.gif

thsmiley_consoling.gif
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Thanks for the links kellch!
  • kellch
    Options
    Thanks for the links kellch!

Not a problem :flowerforyou:
  • sarahebeling
    Options
    Wow- Up to 4 pages already!!

Just checking in!! I am grumpy today! I don't know why I let the scale be my guide for my mood, and I should know better than to step on it daily, because toady it was UP half a pound!!!!!! GGGGGGGRRRRRRR:sad:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Went over my calories again but I did exercise yesterday. I was only over by 250. Gonna try to stay under or just at my goal today. We will see how that works out for me.:laugh:

Wait till we're running all the time again, Sherry, we'll be hawt mamas! :smokin: :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

Wait till we're running all the time again, Sherry, we'll be hawt mamas! :smokin: :bigsmile:

You're already hot mamas :love: :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options

Just checking in!! I am grumpy today! I don't know why I let the scale be my guide for my mood, and I should know better than to step on it daily, because toady it was UP half a pound!!!!!! GGGGGGGRRRRRRR:sad:

Good Morning :flowerforyou:

Don't let it discourage you....it's probably water weight :flowerforyou: That's why I don't weigh every day :smokin: Today is a new day...you CAN do this :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

1/2 a pound is nothing, don't let it getcha down! :flowerforyou:

You'll be making your goal along with the rest of us on Valentine's Day! :drinker:
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options

250 over should still leave you a little deficit. So don't feel too bad. Today is a new day. :flowerforyou:

BUT.... You should be eating your exercise calories though. Make sure you log exercise and eat those calories.:flowerforyou:

And see my post above with the links on eating your exercise calories. The first one is the best. :flowerforyou: Good luck :flowerforyou: You CAN do this :drinker:

I went over 250 after adding my exercise calories. :explode: I always eat them.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options

you betcha Shannon:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

I went over 250 after adding my exercise calories. :explode: I always eat them.

Ok.......well don't let it get to ya......probably water.........and 250 still leaves you a bit of a deficit I know my deficit is 490 So if I went over by 250 that would leave me with 240 deficit. You'll be fine :flowerforyou:
  • chrissypoo
    Options
    thats such a cute ticker
  • kellch
    Options
    thats such a cute ticker

Which one? :flowerforyou: :smokin:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I left my new baby at home once:noway:

Oh my gosh, I did that too! My babies are now 22 and 21 but I will never forget that. I had two littles ones at the same time, 13 months apart. I got the baby strapped into his portable carseat and then picked my oldest, strapped her into the carseat in the car and drove off! I was a couple of blocks away before I realized I'd left my son strapped into his seat at home! Oh well at least he was safe! :embarassed:
  • wildkat318
    Options
    I made better choices yesterday! Yippee for me. I was very tired when I got home but I did a 12 minute cardio blast on the treadmill and then 45 minutes of Pilates! I also stayed within my calories...I short changed my water by 16 oz. but all and all, feel pretty good, especially after the day before!

Weigh in tomorrow. First time since the holidays, hopefully I didn't gain too much! :grumble:

Oh, and how can I forget, I did 50 minutes of cardio this morning before work!!! :happy:
  • kellch
    Options
    I made better choices yesterday! Yippee for me. I was very tired when I got home but I did a 12 minute cardio blast on the treadmill and then 45 minutes of Pilates! I also stayed within my calories...I short changed my water by 16 oz. but all and all, feel pretty good, especially after the day before!

Weigh in tomorrow. First time since the holidays, hopefully I didn't gain too much! :grumble:

WTG!!! :drinker: Sounds like you did great....:flowerforyou:

But drink that water :angry: :laugh: :wink: (J/K you did wonderful :smooched: )
  • wildkat318
    Options

WTG!!! :drinker: Sounds like you did great....:flowerforyou:

But drink that water :angry: :laugh: :wink: (J/K you did wonderful :smooched: )

I know...the water drinking is not usually a problem for me...I had a lot of meeting out of the office. Sometimes that makes it tough. I've already drank 2 pints this morning, no problem today! :bigsmile: