SW 200.2
    CW 191.2
    GW for challenge is 185

9lbs lost

Super duper!! Yay
  • mrsnazario1219
    mrsnazario1219 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Haven't posted in a while but I'm still here! I know weigh in isn't till Monday but I weigh on Fridays so you can count this as my week 6 weigh in.

SW: 187
    CW: 182.2
    MGW: 173

I had my weekly loss set to 1.5lbs when I starterd but have changed it to 1lb since. I doubt I'll be losing 9lbs in 3 weeks :neutral:

Oh! I want to change my answer lol! I weighed myself today because I "felt" thinner. Lo and behold I'm down 1.2 lbs since Friday! So new stats.

SW: 187
    CW: 181.0
    MGW: 173
  • yatta_n_2000
    yatta_n_2000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    krithsai wrote: »
    I would like to join pls.

SW - 201
    GW - 195

I am keeping my goal small for now since the month is almost over. I want to make sure it is attainable and if I am able to surpass my goal weight it will make the accomplishment that much sweeter

Sounds great!

This is an excellent approach!

Thank you Krithsai
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD...
    "Willpower can produce short-term change, but it creates constant internal stress because you haven't dealt with the root cause." ~Rick Warren

Yep, this is me to the tee! I get short-term results because I haven't dealt with the deeper root of my behavior! I have to reach the point of getting to know the WHY's in what I've been choosing lately! Like my friend Diana always reminds me of, "It's not so much about what you're eating as it is what's eating you!"

Now is the time. Today is the day! Let's all make our Willpower the power that comes from within to help us make real changes for life!

Have a happy Monday and fabulous week!

I stalk this thread for these snippets - they're awesome!

You're so funny!! Thanks!!

I particularly liked the one the other day about aiming for progress rather than perfection. It totally resonated with me.
  • chi2teach
    chi2teach Posts: 29 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    chi2teach wrote: »
    SW (October 1): 181 lbs
    CW: 178 lbs
    GW (November 31): 170 lbs

Started at 197.5 on July 3. Down 20 pounds!

CW: 177.5 lbs

Julie
    South Florida

• omnipotentmiku
    omnipotentmiku Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm still stuck at 148 but I've identified my problems. I quit caffeine entirely which has helped my cravings. I'm now working on reducing sugar; cutting the caffeine helped since most of my sugar and calories were in what I drank at Starbucks and Monster. I've also ramped up my gym time again since I've been slacking pretty hard. No excuses this month!
  • since2012
    since2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hope it's not too late to hop on the bus :) CW 155; Goal 140; 1 Ib a wk.
  • dianaiku
    dianaiku Posts: 96 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    dianaiku wrote: »
    I love the Fall, but with it come all sorts of fall goodies to indulge in--and it sure isn't great for the weight loss enthusiast! So I prepose a Fall Weight Loss Challenge beginning October 1 and ending November 30th! Let's ease into the Holidays with a fresh new jumpstart!

61 days and counting! Anyone game?

If you are, just reply to this discussion board with your goal weight loss for the next two months and check in every Monday with your weeks results. Let's encourage one another on and check in every week with how we are all doing!

I'll go first:

Current weight: 143.8
    Goal loss per week is at 2lbs totalling 8 weeks= 16 lbs goal loss
    Goal weight by November 31=127.8

Thanks for coming along! I can't wait to hear how everyone does!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind...Let it be something good." AUTHOR UNKNOWN
    Current weight: 181.6
    Goal weight by November 31: 167 lb or 14 lb loss

I am in this like Hydrogen in water.

Cw 175.7

Gw 117 lb

Sorry for the double post!
  • dianaiku
    dianaiku Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Sw: 180 lb
    Cw 175.7 lb
    Gw 117 lb
  • hillcrestbaby
    hillcrestbaby Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm still stuck at 148 but I've identified my problems. I quit caffeine entirely which has helped my cravings. I'm now working on reducing sugar; cutting the caffeine helped since most of my sugar and calories were in what I drank at Starbucks and Monster. I've also ramped up my gym time again since I've been slacking pretty hard. No excuses this month!

Way to revamp and reevaluate!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    dianaiku wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Sw: 180 lb
    Cw 175.7 lb
    Gw 117 lb

Nice job!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    since2012 wrote: »
    Hope it's not too late to hop on the bus :) CW 155; Goal 140; 1 Ib a wk.

WELCOME!! All the best!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    CW: 178 lbs

Started at 197.5 on July 3. Down 20 pounds!

CW: 177.5 lbs

Julie
    South Florida

Nice job!!
  • hillcrestbaby
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Current weight: 67.5kg
    Goal weight by end of November: 66.5kg

I will be happy just to lose 1kg. Going to new Zealand toward the end of November so I wont be weighing in on the 31st, probably the week before that. My weight hasn't budged for 2 months.. I've been so unmotivated and keep making excuses, but I really wanna get at least 1kg off in November. :D

I weighed in on Monday at 67.5kg which is great! last time I weighed in I was up to 69.5kg but looks like most of that was water weight. Hoping to lose a kilo by the end of November, still! Fingers crossed for 67kg next weigh in.

Nice work, keep it going!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD...
    "Willpower can produce short-term change, but it creates constant internal stress because you haven't dealt with the root cause." ~Rick Warren

Yep, this is me to the tee! I get short-term results because I haven't dealt with the deeper root of my behavior! I have to reach the point of getting to know the WHY's in what I've been choosing lately! Like my friend Diana always reminds me of, "It's not so much about what you're eating as it is what's eating you!"

Now is the time. Today is the day! Let's all make our Willpower the power that comes from within to help us make real changes for life!

I particularly liked the one the other day about aiming for progress rather than perfection. It totally resonated with me.

• hillcrestbaby
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD...

Sweet and thanks again! Have a great day!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    SW: 164.4 (10/1)
    CW: 158.8 (10/12)

Weekly Loss: 1.6
    Total Loss: 5.6

:)

OK time to weigh in - I have NOT been updating!! I suddenly had a death in the family and illness struck me down for a while but i also got engaged (!!!) so it's been a whirlwind!!

SW: 164.4
    CW: 155.6

Loss since last weighed in: 3.2
    Total Loss: 8.8

i could have done better the last few weeks but i think i'm still on track to lose 10 by november 30! now i have engagement pictures to motivate me (i hope to be in the 140s by january) and my wedding next fall! i'd like to get down to 125 by then.

So sorry to hear about your loss! Sounds like you quite the motivation for your future!! All the best to you!
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in!

CW: 184.4 lbs
    GW: 170 lbs

Is there some way to favorite this post so I can find it easily next week?

My official weigh in was today. I've lost 3 lbs since my last weigh in.
    CW:181.4 lbs
    Eventual goal: 150 lbs

2.2 lbs lost since the last weigh in

CW: 179.2 lbs
    Eventual goal : 150 lbs

0.6 lbs down since last weigh in

CW: 178.6
    GW: 170
    Total loss: 5.8 lbs

Official weigh in was Friday

CW: 177.6
    Total loss: 6.8 lbs

CW: 175.4
    Total loss: 9 lbs

CW: 172.4
    Total loss: 12 lbs
  • hillcrestbaby
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD...

Watch for opportunities to deal with things that will bring you into more complete order! Having order is a good thing when it comes to our healthy lifestyle! The world was built and established with order and so should our day! Let's order our days with choices that will enhance our goals!

Have a great day!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.