Replies

• finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    finny11122 wrote: »
    buttering toast and then stick it in the pot of jam without cleaning it

This actually reminds me of something !

Buttering bread (with real butter) and it just ripping the bread apart. Aggravating arrrarrarghhh ! :#

Ya that so annoying. The sandwich ends up in like 5 different pieces haha
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Can you not "like/thank" peoples comments on here? There are so many I agree with.Didn't realise I was so easily peed off :p
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    People who confuse lose and loose...though it does make for some funny sentences occasionally.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Why is it illegal to drive 45 in a 35 mph zone, but not for drivers going 35 in a 45 mph zone???
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    It annoys me when I read ppl spell things wrong in these forums. It makes me wanna loose my mind :p
    Loose?

To obvious .. probably trolling.

To? ;)
    Troll inception

LOL!
  • teegoods38
    teegoods38 Posts: 21 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    Listening to any human being eat a bowl of cereal.

@ephiemarie Im glad Im not alone!

• striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    Motorist that pass a long line of waiting cars and then expect you to let them in. That’s when I wish I drove a tank.
  • brewingPHX
    brewingPHX Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    The dude who stood next to me at a urinal making ridiculous sounds while sucking on a jolly rancher. Da *kitten* is wrong with people???
  • vinalali
    vinalali Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    striderb wrote: »
    Motorist that pass a long line of waiting cars and then expect you to let them in. That’s when I wish I drove a tank.

Agree. I've said I wished I owned a tank many times!!

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Apple's new iPhone features including 1) moving the off button to the right side from the top, 2) defaulting to "live" photo, 3) the live photo feature in general, 4) turning off the music I am listening to when I open the camera app, 5) assuming I want to talk to my phone as a default,
  • cmarangi
    cmarangi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It annoys me when I read ppl spell things wrong in these forums. It makes me wanna loose my mind :p
    Loose?

I think he was being facetious. He misspelled on purpose. That's what made it funny
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

But in LA there's a whole different list of driving rules. In LA, the motorcyclists save us some smog and free up a bit of road space....they can cut ahead imo

• vinalali
    vinalali Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

But in LA there's a whole different list of driving rules. In LA, the motorcyclists save us some smog and free up a bit of road space....they can cut ahead imo

I hate driving in LA period...I don't think that is irrational though ;)
    I don't mind motorcyclists at all, I thought motorists was just another term for "driver". That is who I would like to run over in my tank, not bikers.