Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Confession: I've been eating a lot of broccoli and cauliflower everyday. I have the worst worst gas, but I have no plans to stop because it's filling and lo cal. :s

Does Beano help?

I haven't tried it, I should though. My husband is not a fan.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Confession: I've been eating a lot of broccoli and cauliflower everyday. I have the worst worst gas, but I have no plans to stop because it's filling and lo cal. :s

I guess I'm lucky it has not given me that problem. I'm not sure why.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Does Beano help?

I haven't tried it, I should though. My husband is not a fan.

I have tried it... it helps.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I am a terrible person. I just barely managed not to laugh out loud when I passed by a co-worker from another department just in time to hear "and not only that, but I busted busted my pants." And see her show the busted seam to another woman. I don't know what else has gone wrong for her today, but the look on the other woman's face....she definitely didn't want to see the busted seam on the inner thigh.

Poor lady
    I've busted a seam before at work. I was lucky because I always keep a extra outfit in my locker.
    I actually laughed at myself
    Those pants are loose on me now

I have frequently popped buttons off pants when I was heavier...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Confession' I just walked by coworker's desk and she is eating chicken and dumplings. It smells so yummy. The craving is REAL now. I would so take her lunch if I could....guess I will make.it for dinner tomorrow. I have chicken and a crockpot.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I am a terrible person. I just barely managed not to laugh out loud when I passed by a co-worker from another department just in time to hear "and not only that, but I busted busted my pants." And see her show the busted seam to another woman. I don't know what else has gone wrong for her today, but the look on the other woman's face....she definitely didn't want to see the busted seam on the inner thigh.

Poor lady
    I've busted a seam before at work. I was lucky because I always keep a extra outfit in my locker.
    I actually laughed at myself
    Those pants are loose on me now

I have frequently popped buttons off pants when I was heavier...

I think I posted about this when it happened, but I did manage to pop the button off a pair of pants just a few months ago by contorting myself with rage about something I read while sitting on the couch with my morning coffee, haha. And they weren't even tight pants.

The button flew across the room and I still haven't sewn it back on, come to think of it.
  • firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just came back to my office after eating a salad in the lunch room, shut the door, and ate saltines. And I licked them so extra salt would stick to them. It was amazing.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession' I just walked by coworker's desk and she is eating chicken and dumplings. It smells so yummy. The craving is REAL now. I would so take her lunch if I could....guess I will make.it for dinner tomorrow. I have chicken and a crockpot.

Don't get arrested for assault and battery for chicken and dumplings!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Don't get arrested for assault and battery for chicken and dumplings!

I didn't. I ate my GF spaghetti and reminded myself that my own GF dumplings are better for.me. But I am serious about that crockpot....

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    The Keeper (who can eat anything just fine) texted me from LAX. He ordered GF pasta there on purpose and said it was really good! He sent me a picture. It looked good! I am glad there are options and find it funny that he is now ordering it (it has more of the nutrients he wants).
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    The Keeper (who can eat anything just fine) texted me from LAX. He ordered GF pasta there on purpose and said it was really good! He sent me a picture. It looked good! I am glad there are options and find it funny that he is now ordering it (it has more of the nutrients he wants).

I love it. My husband does that too. ❤
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I feel the same way since I've been eating broccoli & black beans. Watch out everyone I'm going to blow it up.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

I feel the same way since I've been eating broccoli & black beans. Watch out everyone I'm going to blow it up.

*backs away slowly*
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    So happy! It turns out my wrist isn't broken after all!

I still have to be off the ice for a couple of weeks while it settles down, but that's okay. I can live with that.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Ok note to self. Avoid these food combinations.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »

I still have to be off the ice for a couple of weeks while it settles down, but that's okay. I can live with that.

That is good news! Why did they think it was broken? Didn't they xray it?
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options

That is good news! Why did they think it was broken? Didn't they xray it?

They did x-ray it. They thought it was broken because of the way I reacted to certain manipulations of my wrist and also in the discharge letter they said they saw "cortical breech at scaphoid waist, suspicious of fracture". I had a CT scan on Monday and the doctor looked at it today and said nope, no break, nothing wrong with the bones as far as we can see.

So I have tough bones as I have always thought :D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

EXCELLENT!!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

Great news!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

That's great news!