Females building muscle

Looking to add some fellow females working on building muscle

Replies

• Samm471
    Samm471 Posts: 432 Member
    Feel free to add me .. I'm currently aiming at building muscle :)
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Thanks, sent a request!
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    I am starting back to wieght lifting since I am only 10 lbs from my goal weight after baby #2. I sent you a request :)
  • FitNik2481
    FitNik2481 Posts: 4 Member
    Me
  • qiaralim
    qiaralim Posts: 33 Member
    me
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    I'm in the process of reverse dieting into my first bulk. Should be in a surplus this coming week.
  • ccobra
    ccobra Posts: 24 Member
    Me.
  • FitCoachLinda
    FitCoachLinda Posts: 11 Member
    Count me in, if you like... It's one of my goals. Right now I'm aiming to lose fat. I want to be at about 20-23% (currently at 29%). But once I get there it's back to focusing on strength and muscle. Hard to balance everything at once.
  • ysimmons4110
    ysimmons4110 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in if that's cool with you
  • lbaxandall
    lbaxandall Posts: 62 Member
    Yeah ladies! Add me!
  • rapunzel1029
    rapunzel1029 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm gonna try so add me please
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited November 2015
    into 3rd week of bulk atm. I'm aiming to do a figure comp (first one ever!) in April.

Came down from 32% BF to 20% in exactly 1 year!! Was my 365th log in yesterday :)
  • Ariillynn
    Ariillynn Posts: 23 Member
    I'm working on building muscle as well. Got my BMI from 27% down to 20% through my training so far and looking to get further.
  • MAREE92
    MAREE92 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for friends trying to gain muscle and lose fat through cutting and bulking, hopefully get some helpful tips, feel free to add
  • stephxo1
    stephxo1 Posts: 191 Member
    Currently reverse dieting out of a cut and working up to my second bulk cycle starting in December/January time. Roll on more muscle gains this year again! Please include a message with any friend requests. Steph.
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    add me. I'm bringing my calories up to maintenance for the winter to put on a bit more mass.
  • berrysteph55
    berrysteph55 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    me! I just completed my first bikini comp a couple of weeks ago and Im hooked. So now I am in the building phase, I want to bring home some hardware this spring!
  • Grosen17
    Grosen17 Posts: 57 Member
    Thumbs up to you girls wanting to get jacked :) I support you all and you look great!
  • yardprincess
    yardprincess Posts: 42 Member
    Ugh... did he really post "girls" ??
    Please add me too, I wish to increase my lean muscle mass as well. I'll send you a FR.
    Thanks!