Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

10lbs by January 9

My goal is 10lbs before I start world best boot camp. Anyone like to join along? We can support each other throw our journeys(=

Replies

• lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    I'd love to join that's a great and realistic goal I think! Will be tough through the holidays so the support would definitely be useful lol!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    I think so to its a little less than 8weeks off. Maybe we could pick a day and do a weight check in?
  • RoniBoBoni
    RoniBoBoni Posts: 3 Member
    Yes please!!
  • Shull_rachael
    What day would work best for y'all?
  • lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    Any day is fine for me :)
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    I am in for this! Feel free to add me I've been on this site forever but I need a goal !
  • Shull_rachael
    How about Friday's?
  • Shull_rachael
    CanuckLove I needed one to! Thought this would be good motivation!
  • symone53
    symone53 Posts: 40 Member
    I'd like to join but I can't seem to determine how any of these support groups work. In other words, do you post results and motivate each other in a separate thread on the message board or someone place else. I constantly see requests to support but it's always just a long list of "I'm In" but I never see the actual accountability thread -- ie follow up. But I would love to join you ladies and posting on Friday sounds good to me.
  • CanuckLove
    Good point I've seen a lot of that myself we can keep it here if that's easy? And chat along the way lol
  • Shull_rachael
    I think it would be easier to keep it here. And just post
    Updates and how we're doing if we need encouragement. Any thoughts??
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,090 Member
    8 weeks is doable....it is a tough eight week stretch, though (xmas and new years in that time frame). I will join.
  • Shull_rachael
    Yeah it will be! I'm hoping that with be accountable to a group it will help me.
  • symone53
    I like the idea of keeping it here as well. So we are posting on Friday's. I am very excited. A little about me...
    I am 45, weigh 133, goal weight 115. I am vegan and I only get to eat 1200 calories per day - plus eat my workout calories. I actually had a RMR test done and showed that I would burn 1,166 calories if I stayed in bed all and do nothing. Therefore, my goal is to eat only 1200 per day. I try to get in a workout just so I can eat more.
  • CanuckLove
    Good morning! What's on the workout schedule today?
    I've done shoulders and arms weights and going to do 30 mins of cardio at lunch- whatcha got!!
  • symone53
    Good Morning CanuckLove. I will be walking 30 minutes for an extra 100 calories while at work. Currently, I only workout just to eat more. However, my plan is to start strength training after I lose the 1st 10 lbs. Also, because I am so ridgid, I have to have a start date so I am literally writing out a small plan for myself.
  • Vaccaro1229
    Vaccaro1229 Posts: 22 Member
    Sign me up! I can use the motivation! Plus I'll get insurance incentive thru my job
  • symone53
    Members
    1. Shull Rachel
    2. Imcginley02
    3. RoniBoBoni
    4. CanuckLove

Symone43 stats
    Current weight: 133
    Goal weight: 123
    Start Date: 11/20/2015

Okay team, let’s really do this and give it all we got. I am really ready to do it and ready to support each other. Although I am starting on Friday, if you are already in progress then remember to make everyday count. What better Christmas present and Happy New Year feeling then to be 10 lbs lighter.
  • brishelle07
    brishelle07 Posts: 11 Member
    I'd love to join. I walked about 4.5 miles this morning and burned over 900 calories
  • symone53
    Didn't mean to leave my name off the list. LOL. Symone53 member #5.