Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    mmolenda06 wrote: »
    Hi ladies! I'd love to join you all. I am more motivated then ever to lose the weight and keep it off. I feel like this time is different...I'm committed to spending more time in the gym with a real, productive workout not just going through the motions like in previous attempts. I have my diet under control, my FitBit charged and my heart rate monitor ready to go. I've been pushing over 500 calorie burns every day doing the ARC and 21DF and I've been under my calorie goal. I've lost probably most of the water weight I'll lose in the beginning and I feel like the real hard work is ahead now.

Great burns!! Keep it up! Stay in touch! We'll cheer you on!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Morning everyone... I have another lunch date today with my Marketing Gurlfriends!! B) These ladies are hilarious and we have so much fun together!! Wish me luck on keeping my head straight when ordering my lunch. We are going with Mexican today so I'm not sure what to order! Ahhhhh....must research..... Have a great day ♥

Hope you had a great lunch!!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    Good morning ladies!! Its friday!!!
    Hope everyone is having a good day, any big plans for the weekend. Saturday we have my step sons basketball game, I'm hoping to get to the rec center an hour before the game for a work out. Thinking I might just take my youngest son to swim before the game, help wear him out so he isnt trying ot run out on the court lol. Weekends seem to be my weakness for eating, so Ive planned out some good meals to help keep me on track.

Logged a 3 pound weight loss this week :) I was surprised when I got on the scale, I was thinking .5-1 pound.

Awesome job Cassie!! 3 lbs! You rock!!!
  • ShyCush6
    Options
    So I had a ok day yesterday. Got my steps in! 10K!! Now to focus on the exercise schedule next week! Get my steps and exercise in and not just steps! I was bad this week. I did gain one lb. I kind of figured after my *kitten* weekend last weekend, I would not lose it all and then some. All good... My head is on straight and I'm focused! Going to be a great weekend with my daughter as my husband is hunting! Can't wait! Have a great weekend! I will try to check in!!
  • cr6nd
    cr6nd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's the weekend and I should be excited, but I'm almost scared. I've made some progress this week and am excited to be down a pound today! I'm just worried about messing my hard work up! I've got most of next week off which will be tough too. Does anyone have good tips for staying on track over the holidays??
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    I find the best thing for me is to keep busy you will not notice it as much. Another thing I do is alway cut up veggies in the fridge to snack on good with hummus and helps with the munchies
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I did not check in yesterday but I did weigh myslef and this week I am down 3.5 lbs. I am running on low sleep but I have been trying really hard to keep my work outs and walking sorry can't tell you a step count I don't think my pedometer is accurate at all. My mission is to get a Fitbit shorty I am open for suggestions on them. You are all doing amazing reaching you'd goals and passing along the motivation keep it up
  • ButterflyLife4Me
    ButterflyLife4Me Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I could really use some help with the best exercises to get rid of baby belly fat, 4 kids does a number on your body.
  • CPFitnessIsFun
    CPFitnessIsFun Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Gibbsy21 wrote: »
    Anybody do any beachbody programs like Chalean Extreme?

I did the first workout today. Dissapointed there us a rest day after day 1.
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone! Hope every body is having a good day! I think today's workout is going to be taking and cleaning the goats sheds and pen. My husband has the stomach bug so I don't want to leave the kid with him. We may try and hit the fire station this afternoon after his nap for a workout. But taking and shoveling for a few hours will burn a few calories.

Does anyone have big plans for next week? I'm working all week, minus Thursday and we are going to my parents on Sunday for a belated thanksgiving dinner and birthday party for my middle stepson
  • lcnoel13
    lcnoel13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I lost 4.4 lbs in my first week! Weekends are usually hard but my family has been supportive and made sure we were active.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    #dailycheckin - Hey Guys.... Cold weekend here in IN! Not as cold as MI but cold enuff for me. Had "date night" last night with hubby. I was able to save up some calories - I had oatmeal and coffee all day knowing what dinner was going to be like but HOLY MOLY... it's all good. Went to a winery for dinner then off to the big tree lighting event. It was a nice evening.
    p33x9f7hqa8c.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well... BIG week coming up. Enjoy your visits and the goodies.... but get some calorie burns in too.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    lcnoel13 wrote: »
    I lost 4.4 lbs in my first week! Weekends are usually hard but my family has been supportive and made sure we were active.

NICE JOB!! Keep it up!!
  • kriswcfr
    kriswcfr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to join your group I have at least 60 lbs to lose. I am in need of a support group
  • Lorikay1967
    Lorikay1967 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get healthier and more fit for about 2 years, but am finally determined and I know I can do it now. I have been back here for about 3 weeks now, and I know that at my age, its a much slower process that it used to be but I really want to feel better, so I'm going to give it my best shot! It always helps to have support, and I would love to be part of this group!
  • fearlessinmy3rdact
    fearlessinmy3rdact Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I haven't been very active on here, mostly cause I've been generally slacking. I feel like I'm finally getting back on track...no more wine or slop!!

One hour Hatha Yoga this morning, 45 minutes Concept 2 rowing machine, and 45 minutes spin bike this evening. 13,730 steps.
  • lesliewynn14
    lesliewynn14 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I did really well this weekend as far as calories go but still not motivated to exercise on the weekends. I've been exercising Monday thru Friday and taking Saturday and Sunday off.
  • breckrose
    breckrose Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How do I add myself to the group?
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    I did really well this weekend as far as calories go but still not motivated to exercise on the weekends. I've been exercising Monday thru Friday and taking Saturday and Sunday off.

If you're getting 5 days in ....you're doing good!! Keep it up!