Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,367 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    So happy! It turns out my wrist isn't broken after all!

I still have to be off the ice for a couple of weeks while it settles down, but that's okay. I can live with that.

That is good news! Glad you won't have to give up skating for too long.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

I still have to be off the ice for a couple of weeks while it settles down, but that's okay. I can live with that.

That is good news! Why did they think it was broken? Didn't they xray it?

They did x-ray it. They thought it was broken because of the way I reacted to certain manipulations of my wrist and also in the discharge letter they said they saw "cortical breech at scaphoid waist, suspicious of fracture". I had a CT scan on Monday and the doctor looked at it today and said nope, no break, nothing wrong with the bones as far as we can see.

So I have tough bones as I have always thought :D

That's wonderful!!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

That is good news! Why did they think it was broken? Didn't they xray it?

They did x-ray it. They thought it was broken because of the way I reacted to certain manipulations of my wrist and also in the discharge letter they said they saw "cortical breech at scaphoid waist, suspicious of fracture". I had a CT scan on Monday and the doctor looked at it today and said nope, no break, nothing wrong with the bones as far as we can see.

So I have tough bones as I have always thought :D

YAY!
  • Susieq_1994
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This thread has absolutely died. Or at least is on life support. Poor little thread...

ETA: Well, maybe not so little. 1655 pages is a very long life for a thread... Poor old thread, then?
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    And in the spirit of bringing it back to life... I confess that I have made NO effort to stick to my calories while I've been sick. Not even a little. I'm feeling rather fat.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Every time I get within 5 lbs of my goal weight I stop eating properly and gain back some weight. I have no self control :(
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    And in the spirit of bringing it back to life... I confess that I have made NO effort to stick to my calories while I've been sick. Not even a little. I'm feeling rather fat.

You can get back on track when you're feeling better
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Every time I get within 5 lbs of my goal weight I stop eating properly and gain back some weight. I have no self control :(

This is why I've lost and regained 10 pounds over and over. I get really close than stop (for some unknown reason) and put it back on.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

I have that problem too. Either I am sick and can't eat anything or I am sick and eat everything. Hope you feel better shortly.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Confession #1: I have been googling breast reduction. ALL DAY for TWO DAYS. I'm within 15 pounds of my goal and I don't think a lot is going to change in 15 pounds. I am HOPING but I doubt it. When I was at this weight before they were still large and cumbersome.
    Confession #2: I have some people that are making me feel bad about this decision. Saying that I should leave my body "as God intended" and that I'm "committing crimes against Nature." The worst part is not all of these people are male. I expect it from dudes. But women should understand some of my plight here, right?

Confession #3: Pages and pages ago I confessed to being afraid of my breasts over shadowing my abs. I'm not afraid anymore. I know what I want. I've cried and complained about these over-sized, uncomfortable, so-called 'fun bags' enough. When I hit 154 pounds, I would like to trade down from a J to a C please. :grin:
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

ME TOO. It's so aggravating! Once, I was just 1.5 pounds away!!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start my annual butter toffee making for the holidays and I confess I will most likely eat a bit of it while I am doing it. I just call it quality control. ;)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Confession #1: I have been googling breast reduction. ALL DAY for TWO DAYS. I'm within 15 pounds of my goal and I don't think a lot is going to change in 15 pounds. I am HOPING but I doubt it. When I was at this weight before they were still large and cumbersome.
    Confession #2: I have some people that are making me feel bad about this decision. Saying that I should leave my body "as God intended" and that I'm "committing crimes against Nature." The worst part is not all of these people are male. I expect it from dudes. But women should understand some of my plight here, right?

Confession #3: Pages and pages ago I confessed to being afraid of my breasts over shadowing my abs. I'm not afraid anymore. I know what I want. I've cried and complained about these over-sized, uncomfortable, so-called 'fun bags' enough. When I hit 154 pounds, I would like to trade down from a J to a C please. :grin:

Go for it, for the sake of your back. I'm team "more than a handful is too much".
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

Nope, I am right here with you on the breast reduction front. I would be looking into it myself if I were closer to my goal weight. I want to shrink them and put them back where they belong, on my chest, not halfway down my body.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

I am 100% in favor of plastic surgery, and as far as "committing crimes against nature"? Tell those people to pound sand. They don't live in your body so they don't get to have an opinion.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Well, J. quit on Friday afternoon and I am never going to be off OT again...well, at least not the rest of 2015.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options

Yea this sounds like me (except I'm way far from my goal still). But every time I lose any weight, I gain it back and a little more and have to work to get down to another low weight again. Boo!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I am getting ready to start my annual butter toffee making for the holidays and I confess I will most likely eat a bit of it while I am doing it. I just call it quality control. ;)

Jealous...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Oh my... I love toffee!!! I do homemade caramels that are so, so good.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Confession: I've been eating a lot of broccoli and cauliflower everyday. I have the worst worst gas, but I have no plans to stop because it's filling and lo cal. :s

I feel the same way since I've been eating broccoli & black beans. Watch out everyone I'm going to blow it up.

*backs away slowly*

I LOST IT :D