Labor Day Challenge--Any takers??

Options

Replies

• ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join please!! I definately need some motivation.

SW: 251
    CW:209
    GW:190

Great! Please send me, or post here, your weekly weigh-in by Sunday night of each week...we are currently in week 2!
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like to join too. I just sent in my info. I look forward to the support and motivation. Btw my name is ally add me if u want :)
  • LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi Ace,
    Just wondering if we see the spread sheet each week or your just keeping tabs on your end ? I've seen some challenges where the keeper of the stats posts the weekly changes. I also wanted to bump up the post !! Labor day will be here before we know it. Summers should last forever :bigsmile: Keep on moving !!
  • LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi Ace,
    Just wondering if we see the spread sheet each week or your just keeping tabs on your end ? I've seen some challenges where the keeper of the stats posts the weekly changes. I also wanted to bump up the post !! Labor day will be here before we know it. Summers should last forever :bigsmile: Keep on moving !!
  • ace175
    Options
    Hi Ace,

Hi! So far I've just kept it....I'm not sure how to get the spread sheet on here lol I was think about posting it at the end of the challenge that way everyone can see how far they've come!!
  • Yary
    Yary Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi Ace,

Hi! So far I've just kept it....I'm not sure how to get the spread sheet on here lol I was think about posting it at the end of the challenge that way everyone can see how far they've come!!

Not sure if this would work but might be worth a try...if all the stats fit on your screen.. you could try to do a print screen and then paste in the reply.
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    also do a google documenets thing and then send us the web address...if its like on excel you can just upload it to google documents so you dont have to re-do it...just another suggestion :)
  • ace175
    Options
    also do a google documenets thing and then send us the web address...if its like on excel you can just upload it to google documents so you dont have to re-do it...just another suggestion :)

Ok, awesome...I'll look into that!!

Also everyone don't forget....week 2 weigh ins are due by sunday night!!
  • dawnmj1121
    dawnmj1121 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weekly WI 199.4 wasn't able to complete challenge have a nasty wrist injury :(
  • ace175
    Options
    Weekly WI 199.4 wasn't able to complete challenge have a nasty wrist injury :(

That's ok! The challenges aren't required!
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Name/ real name: supermom4abcd/DeAnn

Goal weight on Labor Day: 129.7

06/01: 149.7
    06/06: 149.7
    06/13: 148.6
    06/20:
    06/27:
    06/30:

Changed up my calories and lost a bit. Those planks were hard. Didn't make it that long, but definitely felt it the next day.
  • kissandxmakeup
    Options
    I would love love love to! I need a little competition to keep me on track!!!! I'd love to be at 180 by then!
  • ace175
    Options
    Name/ real name: supermom4abcd/DeAnn

Goal weight on Labor Day: 129.7

06/01: 149.7
    06/06: 149.7
    06/13: 148.6
    06/20:
    06/27:
    06/30:

Changed up my calories and lost a bit. Those planks were hard. Didn't make it that long, but definitely felt it the next day.

Great! Yes they are pretty hard, but give great results!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I need an extra day to weigh in ... I ran a race yesterday and I always retain for 1 day after the race. Dont wanna disappoint myself so I will weigh in tomorrow morning and report it I promise!!
  • el_crtss
    el_crtss Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • ace175
    Options
    I need an extra day to weigh in ... I ran a race yesterday and I always retain for 1 day after the race. Dont wanna disappoint myself so I will weigh in tomorrow morning and report it I promise!!

That's fine!!
  • ace175
    Options
    Today is the end of week 2!!! I'm still missing a lot of people's weigh-ins! Please let me know your update by the end of tonight!! Week 3 starts tomorrow!!!
  • krevelle65
    krevelle65 Posts: 189
    Options
    Good afternoon to everyone
    HW 282
    SW 265
    Week 1 6/6/11. 262
    Week 2 6/12/11. 259.8
    Goal 245
  • WitherAway
    WitherAway Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 238.... for the Labor Day Challenge :smile:

My goal is 20lbs.... So I'm down -2..... 18 to go!!!!
  • NickiStone
    NickiStone Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Challenge Starting Weight 6/5: 207.8
    6/12 : 204.0

GW by Labor Day: 175