Walking Challenge: Back to the Basics

Options
1234568»

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Hey you guys, I put up another graph (again let me know if I missed you or if I have the wrong information)....I'm sure I'm off on some people if you haven't posted with an update, so if you haven't let me know so I can update it. :) Almost 300 miles walked as a group!

graphn.jpg

If you want to see it bigger, you can use the link - http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/4400/graphe.jpg

lol
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    Again, thank you for the graph it looks great. I'm in for next month. Have to figure my miles a little better as I have reached my goal and still 4 days to go. I'll figure what I did this month and maybe add another 10 or so to it. this was a great motivation for me, knowing that I needed to check in with numbers walked.
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Hey, Just wanted to let everyone know I started a February Thread if you wanted to keep up with the walking next month. It won't start till Feb 1st, just giving people time to join in. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/162382-february-walking-challenge

I'm in for February. I haven't been able to get my miles in like I had planned, however, I will try again. Today the weather was okay and I got in 1.5 during lunch.

The graph looks great. Thanks for doing that!! You are the best!!:flowerforyou:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    The graph looks great! I got in 5.5 today. Have a great evening, Everyone!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Been getting my 1 mile in everyday finally (I kept missing, and then having to play catch up). Only 2 more days until Jan. is complete! :)
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I got another 5.5 miles done today.

Thanks again for the thread. My dreadmill would be lying dorment without this extra motivation!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    lol I love how you call it dreadmill. :laugh:
  • ababygrace
    Options
    It is the end of the month and I barely made 30 miles but very close. I won't be able to make the gym today howeverr I will be grocery shopping so that should round up to 30 miles :laugh:

I say that we start this challenge again for February!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I got in 1.8 this morning. I had hoped to finish stronger on the last day of the month, but I've got blisters on my feet that have made walking difficult.

Good Luck, Everyone!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    I made it to 37 miles this month.....ugg didn't meet my 60 miles goal for January. But I did "ok" I will adjust my February goals so I can hopefully meet them next month.

Congrats on everyone for doing so well on their walking challenges :flowerforyou:
  • startingoverca
    startingoverca Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Is there a walking challenge for February? I am new to the site and would love to get in on a walking challenge as I am trying to keep up the motivation to walk to work daily (approx 5 mi round trip)... Thanks!
  • Lutiebelle
    Lutiebelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bump