Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• nickdevine666
    nickdevine666 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    England, Crossfit, love pain!! The possibilities are endless when you don't give s *kitten*! Add me
  • ashleighs_transformation
    Options
    Been the fat and depressed chick. I've battled the eating disorder that left me ill. And now I'm the girl who's happy to lose weight healthily all in the space of 2 years.

Lost 98lbs, recovered & gained 60lb, now lost 11lbs healthily but gained back 2. Current weight 201lbs.

I now focus my time of activities with my daughter including dog walks, horse riding, gymnastics and dancing round the living room like monkeys
  • funfitat42
    funfitat42 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Helllooooooo ladies and gents.

This guy... is awesome! X
  • funfitat42
    funfitat42 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm in the uk hoping loose 3st in weight I'm not doing best I get bored and eat toast at midnight ! I have had over 2k calories today !

@misstillyanne Im in the UK.. add me if you like. I will support you x
  • jasonszabo2013
    jasonszabo2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New here, always looking for new friends.
  • danhym
    danhym Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Heck yes more friends I have on this more likely I am to stick to it..add away. I would try and add but I haven't figured that out just yet ha kinda new to this
  • JenChamberlin87
    JenChamberlin87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends! I'm 28 from IL with 3 little girls under 3. I've lost 60 pounds doing low carb but now switched to calorie restriction so I could have variety back. I need to lose about 60 more. I'm 3.8 pounds away from my first major goal of 200! Add me :)
  • HaiPham920
    HaiPham920 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Could use some motivation, please add me.
  • louislove17
    louislove17 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been an on and off MFP user for a few years but now I'm here to stay. Add me! I log every day
  • kobie_woolf
    kobie_woolf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Love to meet new people and support and motivate!
  • ldollface
    ldollface Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello All ....I just had VSG on 11\19\15
    SW: 333.2
    CW: 319.....
    I also started in size 26-28. Not sure what i wear now but everything is falling off and loose lol. I have been having trouble gettinh in 48 ounces of fluid daily and 70 grams of protein....nothing seems to taste good except water....need any suggestions i can get.
  • TheWeightOfFood
    TheWeightOfFood Posts: 58 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm just getting back into the gym, running, going binge-free, and eating right despite the desk job. I'm 28, female-bodied. Anyone else in a similar boat?
  • WinningYes
    WinningYes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I just rejoined a few days ago and I am trying to get my body back! I want to feel great and be healthy again. Staying motivated is key!
  • CMarie39
    CMarie39 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looking for friend's so please add me .....thank you
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm here daily for support. Add me :#
  • chloeann833
    chloeann833 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here, looking for some support and of course that support would be returned ☺
  • kay86w
    kay86w Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yup! Need all the support I can get :p
  • ogdubs265
    ogdubs265 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just signed up tonight. I need to stay motivated and am looking for all the support I can get!
  • Kamsmom73
    Kamsmom73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love some MFP friends. I have 3 daughters and I am trying to get rid of the excuses of not staying in shape. Recently lost 34# and I have another 20# to go. Follow me and keep me honest!
    j7l8rgoqn99g.jpg
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some more active friends on here! Please feel free to add me :smile: