30 Day Cardio
    30 Day Plank
    30 Day Push-Up
    30 Day Squat
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Day 64

Tackled a fitness blender 1000 calorie workout. 5 minute warm up, 36 minute HIIT, 14 minutes of strength, 20 minutes abs and 4 minutes to cool down and stretch.

The HIIT was KILLER.
  • justrying2015
    justrying2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    1 Dec (m) walked 5.07 miles w/20 lb vest
    Teer Studios: Day 1
    30 Day Abs,Arm,Back and Chest
  • WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day 61: walked 8500 steps, & pushed work cart for >60 minutes. I didn't realize this could work as cardio, until I added squats when I'm waiting for the elevator. Many squats. I'll start to add them tonight. I kept loosing count...
  • quiltlovinlisa
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Woke up with a cold. Today, I'm resting. I'll do a half hour stretching from fitness blender and call it a day.

And drink lots of ecchinacia tea.

Edited: 32 minutes yoga/mild stretching done.
  • funfitfreeme
    funfitfreeme Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Woke up with a cold. Today, I'm resting. I'll do a half hour stretching from fitness blender and call it a day.

You're doing great. Rest up and feel better. :)
  • funfitfreeme
    funfitfreeme Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WillsRN wrote: »
    Day 61: walked 8500 steps, & pushed work cart for >60 minutes. I didn't realize this could work as cardio, until I added squats when I'm waiting for the elevator. Many squats. I'll start to add them tonight. I kept loosing count...

Multi-tasking at it's best - I love it! :)
  • justrying2015
    justrying2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Day31/1 Dec (m) walked 5.07 miles w/20 lb vest
    Teer Studios: Day 1
    30 Day Abs,Arm,Back and Chest.
    Day 32/2 Dec (m) walked 5.10 miles
  • WillsRN
    Options

Multi-tasking at it's best - I love it! :)

Thank you ;) get it in when you can!
  • WillsRN
    Options

Hope you are feeling better today. You are always so active!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Day. 62: > 10,000 steps AND 30 mins with the cart & about 20 squats. I am very sore! But a good addition to my quest to add a little exercise at work.
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Just a note, everyone is doing so very well! It's interesting to see the variety in activity!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 66, even though I still have this cold, my chest is clear, so I went for it. Did the 30 minute les mills combat, not wanting to overdue.

I do agree, it's super fun to see what everyone is doing!
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I feel like such a slacker: I started this and I haven't been logging in all my days. At least I log my food.

I have been walking up and down the stairs to get to my apartment and I have carried laundry up many flights and my shoulders hurt from all the carrying and my legs and knees ache from all the walking, but I still need to start going to the gym again to hit the heavy bag to get the last three weeks of pure stress released.

Ok I need to stop whining. .. At least the pounds I lost stayed off.
    Great job everyone logging your days :)<3
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Speyder wrote: »
    I feel like such a slacker: I started this and I haven't been logging in all my days. At least I log my food.

I have been walking up and down the stairs to get to my apartment and I have carried laundry up many flights and my shoulders hurt from all the carrying and my legs and knees ache from all the walking, but I still need to start going to the gym again to hit the heavy bag to get the last three weeks of pure stress released.

I am so glad you stated this. I have learned you can add cardio into everyday activities and get results. I learned to keep trying planned activity. I learned to forgive myself if I don't have "formal exercise" because the past is over, & I will do better tomorrow. I've learned there are so many forms of movement, there are a lot to try & tto keep trying because there are some out there that I will love, & maintain because I enjoy the challenge. I learned I can do anything for awhile & healthy habits are habits too.
    Most of all, I've learned there are many friends from this challenge and on MFP who are there with encouraging support to maintain the path to health.
    So, please don't feel bad at all. You started this great thing for many of us.
    Thank you.

I hope you have a less stressful week coming up. Logging meals is a great key to control your food intake. Keep up the good work. Little victories need to be celebrated too, & I know you are worth it & can do this. I think it keeps me honest with myself.

So, thank you again for starting this challenge and being so welcoming to all of us.
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Day 63: walked >5000 steps, and pushed our cart at work for about 30 mins. Not so many squats this am, kinda sore.
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Speyder wrote: »

I am so glad you stated this. I have learned you can add cardio into everyday activities and get results. I learned to keep trying planned activity. I learned to forgive myself if I don't have "formal exercise" because the past is over, & I will do better tomorrow. I've learned there are so many forms of movement, there are a lot to try & tto keep trying because there are some out there that I will love, & maintain because I enjoy the challenge. I learned I can do anything for awhile & healthy habits are habits too.
    Most of all, I've learned there are many friends from this challenge and on MFP who are there with encouraging support to maintain the path to health.
    So, please don't feel bad at all. You started this great thing for many of us.
    Thank you.

I hope you have a less stressful week coming up. Logging meals is a great key to control your food intake. Keep up the good work. Little victories need to be celebrated too, & I know you are worth it & can do this. I think it keeps me honest with myself.

So, thank you again for starting this challenge and being so welcoming to all of us.
    Thanks for saying so many nice things.. I wish the people on this challenge could meet. It seems like a real nice group that joined this challenge

stress is sometimes a good motivator to keep moving.. Just as long as you do not stress eat.. Lol

• quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 67, 30 minute Leslie Sansone. Still have a cold, took it easy.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Ms, speyder, just do what you can. <3