100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    58 minutes from beachbody's Slim in six "cool down" which is a yoga-ish stretching recovery workout.

I was going to do Fitness Blender's 4 week low impact weight loss schedule but frankly, I'm just not feeling it right now. I have multiple beach body programs, I think I'll skip around between those (and whatever else I have around, haha) for a bit.

So my Piyo, les mills combat, slim in six can all get some love. ;)
  • Wiz_Joe
    Wiz_Joe Posts: 476 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I love this thread, it is a great motivation. Am looking forward to subscribe
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    :) Day 6: 60 minutes walking the beagles
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options

Jump right in. Welcome! :)
  • randomsue
    Options
    Walked 1.5 miles. It was my rest day but I needed to walk to relieve some stress.
  • Wiz_Joe
    Options
    randomsue wrote: »

@randomsue Thank you :)

Day 1; did 60 minutes of running on a treadmill and 60 on basketball shoot outs. I feel awesome.. ;)
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    randomsue wrote: »

@randomsue Thank you :)

Day 1; did 60 minutes of running on a treadmill and 60 on basketball shoot outs. I feel awesome.. ;)

Welcome
  • Wiz_Joe
    Options
    @Speyder Thank you
  • ariffianti
    ariffianti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Day 23: 04 Nov : 30 mins Jillian Michael ,50 rep air squat , 20rep x 3 leg hanging crunch
    Day 24:05 Nov , 30mins (5k treadmill run)
    50 Mins les mils Bodypump
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Nice work, everyone! :)<3B)

Day 7: 60-min. dog walk; 10 mins free weights; 12 mins low-impact aerobics
  • WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day 38: nov 3: walked > 10,000 steps. Went to first NHL game. Blues lost to LA, but so fun!! Cold, cold in arena. Kept moving & walking to stay warm.
    Day 39: Nov 4: yoga 10 mins, Zumba 30 mins. Tried it. Like it. Even if I look ridiculous. Lol.

• randomsue
    Options
    WillsRN wrote: »
    Day 38: nov 3: walked > 10,000 steps. Went to first NHL game. Blues lost to LA, but so fun!! Cold, cold in arena. Kept moving & walking to stay warm.
    Day 39: Nov 4: yoga 10 mins, Zumba 30 mins. Tried it. Like it. Even if I look ridiculous. Lol.

You had a great couple of days there. Glad you liked zumba. I always feel like a dancer until I look in the mirror during zumba. Lol
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    axesesh wrote: »
    50 minutes kickboxing/upper body strength with a yoga stretch at the end.

I'm at the end of my 8 week weight loss program. I'm so sad, it was KILLER. I'm starting a low impact 4 week program on Monday, just to give my body a chance to heal up, I have an ankle I have to baby. Then I think I'll do the 8 week program again!

Hi quiltlovinlisa, if I may ask, what program were you doing?

Fitness blender online. They have a website and you can also search them on youtube. Their website has a great calendar feature that you can add their workout videos to or buy one of their already organized programs. They have 4 week and 8 week programs that are reusable. Just pick a starting date on the calendar and add. :) I have their 4 week low-impact program, their 4 week stretching/flexibility program and their 8 week weight loss program. (It's BRUTAL!)

They're economical too, only $6 (something) for a four week program and $10.00 for an 8 week program.

Thanks! Will try the 8 week program with the 30 minute workouts.
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone look how well you are all doing.. we must be seeing some benefits now. You guys are fantastic. . Lots if core workouts this week for me ...me and my leg have fallen out.. and I have to be nice and try not to run or over do it... I have another race in a few weeks my first obstacle race.. In December in England! !! Brave or stupid??!!! I'll answer that after the race ;)
    Well keep up the hard work loveys you're all doing amazingly Well . :):):)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    50 minutes kickboxing/upper body strength with a yoga stretch at the end.

I'm at the end of my 8 week weight loss program. I'm so sad, it was KILLER. I'm starting a low impact 4 week program on Monday, just to give my body a chance to heal up, I have an ankle I have to baby. Then I think I'll do the 8 week program again!

Hi quiltlovinlisa, if I may ask, what program were you doing?

Fitness blender online. They have a website and you can also search them on youtube. Their website has a great calendar feature that you can add their workout videos to or buy one of their already organized programs. They have 4 week and 8 week programs that are reusable. Just pick a starting date on the calendar and add. :) I have their 4 week low-impact program, their 4 week stretching/flexibility program and their 8 week weight loss program. (It's BRUTAL!)

They're economical too, only $6 (something) for a four week program and $10.00 for an 8 week program.

Thanks! Will try the 8 week program with the 30 minute workouts.

Let me know how you like it. I've been eyeing it the past couple of months. :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    I did an 80 minute slim in six routine. I'm undecided on how I like it, I could see it becoming a tad boring, however, I plan on mixing it up, so that should help. However, I definitely feel it, so there is that. :p
  • justrying2015
    justrying2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Day 1 (m)/Nov 1 walked 6.13 mi w/20 lb Vest
    Day 2(m)/Nov 2 walked 5.06 mi combined w/ redrockapps Start Running Plan Week 2 Day 1
    Day 3 (m)/Nov 3 walked 7.20 mi w/20 lb Vest
    Day 4 (m)/Nov 4 walked 6.02 mi combined w/
    redrockapps Start Running Plan Week 2 Day 2
    Day 5 (m) Nov 5 walked 3.5 mi

• quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 2(m)/Nov 2 walked 5.06 mi combined w/ redrockapps Start Running Plan Week 2 Day 1

Good for you!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    SDom81 wrote: »
    Wow everyone look how well you are all doing.. we must be seeing some benefits now. You guys are fantastic. . Lots if core workouts this week for me ...me and my leg have fallen out.. and I have to be nice and try not to run or over do it... I have another race in a few weeks my first obstacle race.. In December in England! !! Brave or stupid??!!! I'll answer that after the race ;)
    Well keep up the hard work loveys you're all doing amazingly Well . :):):)

Let us know how it works out! You have been running a lot! I admire that. We'll keep cheering you on
  • WillsRN
    Options

Nice start. Good job!