10lbs by January 9

Options

Replies

• CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Okay, mind set back on track! Today is a new day and the start to a more positive attitude! Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Everyone can join(=
    I need major support today! I've eaten like crap all day long! No I feel like it )=
  • mom2kanda17
    mom2kanda17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all little behind on this weeks check in. Was busy busy over Thanksgiving and then my scale stopped working! After dropping it on tile a couple times I got it working this morning. Even though I didn't track from Wednesday to Sunday of last week and splurged, i found today that I still lost!!

Sw: 164.2
    CW: 160.2!!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,986 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 lbs in November.

I really hope I can lose 4 lbs in December....which will be MUCH harder (given the festivities).

• Shull_rachael
    Options
    Doing my chick in early because I may not be able to tomorrow!
    SW-271.8
    CW-263.7
    GW-261
    Down 8.1! I think I can lose those few extra lbs!
  • sen301
    sen301 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I need and am willing to give motivation. This season always gets me!!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    Options
    Ugh! I have my teacher evaluation next week and am really stressing! I did only take one small bite of the pumpkin cheesecake that was in the faculty room, though! Really hoping tomorrow's weigh in will be good!
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    Ugh! I have my teacher evaluation next week and am really stressing! I did only take one small bite of the pumpkin cheesecake that was in the faculty room, though! Really hoping tomorrow's weigh in will be good!
    One bites not bad! I probably would have gave in and ate the hole thing!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    Options
    Super mad! I have been doing really well with both exercise and food and actually went up another pound this week. Losing all motivation.... :'(
  • lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 182
    Current weight: 176
    January goal: 172
  • mom2kanda17
    mom2kanda17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lost a tiny bit but I was late last week weighing in. Can't wait to see the 150's!

Sw: 160.2
    CW: 160.0
    Jan GW: 154
  • Lliggy
    Lliggy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    SW 165
    CW 163
    GW 155
    My weight is up from last week. :-(
    Trying to get back on track...
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Courtney, it is shark week for me and I am UP three lbs!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    Options
    Thanks Beeps2011! I know I am not alone.
    I actually weighed myself again this morning because I couldn't believe it, and I am back down to my starting weight. Cannot wait to see some real loss here!!!!

• Beeps2011
    Options
    I will weigh tomorrow....i do think, for me, it has become "unrealistic" that i will lose ten lbs by jan 9....but even five lbs would be worthwhile. :)
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm missing out on the challenges. Boo it's great motivation for me :(
  • samazog
    samazog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'd like to jump in with u & do my best to cut what I can by Jan 10th. I'm very similar to Simone in that my calorie allowance is so low!!!
    H 5'4, W 127, Age 41, Calories allowed 1290. Tips &/or tricks? Eat zero calorie miracle rice/noodles, veggies, fruits, lean protein, lots of water & aim for those 10,000 steps per day. In moments of weakness when sugar & fat are calling don't go there. Instead, type here, do the seven minute app workout, jump rope, do crunches/squats, put on music, get a pop song stuck in my head, get some work done... anyone else want to share something they do instead of eating?
  • lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am very much a night time snacker so when I get in that mood at night I've been trying to go to bed early instead. Which is helping me with one of my other goals of waking up earlier in the morning.
    During the day at my desk when I want to snack I try to busy myself with something else or put it off by thinking to myself that my lunch is all I get until dinner so if I eat too early I'll be much hungrier later on
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Gettin frustrated with all the Christmas goodies around.. Losing focus! Gah!
  • Ladyconductor13
    Ladyconductor13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Super late but this is awesome! My personal goal is 10 lbs down by January 14 (close enough)!!!