New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Also, has anyone come across these? I've heard that they're sold by the pastries at Whole Foods.
    kite-hill-ricotta-cheesecake.jpg

By the way, I have coupons for a free bag of Laurel Hill chips, ZenSoy soymilk, and a Chipotle entree that expire on December 31st. I'll be glad to send them out to anyone who wants them.

OMG I WANT THAT CHEESECAKE! Going to check WF for it. I miss cheesecake so much since I can't eat dairy
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    2368641.jpg

Didn't had the chance to try those, until now.

Delicious!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    rwgtnpxlhvfr.jpg
    I couldn't resist when I saw this, I had to try. It is so sweet and vanilly, I really enjoyed it. I didn't even add milk to it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    rwgtnpxlhvfr.jpg
    I couldn't resist when I saw this, I had to try. It is so sweet and vanilly, I really enjoyed it. I didn't even add milk to it.

Yeah I usually eat it by the handful haha.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    2368641.jpg

Didn't had the chance to try those, until now.

Delicious!

I need these in my life. Why are they british? Why am I looking on ebay for a good price?

I hate this thread! :p
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    86wdrog6afsd.png

I tried these today. They're dangerous. :)

I'm not big on salty things so, at first, the salt overtook the butterscotch part but ugh...the more I ate....

And "partially popped" doesn't even close to being partially popped! It's just the kernels and no puffy popcorn part.

Also, the bags we have here are brown and not bluish/greenish/whatever it is. :)

And that's because this is for the butter and sea salt (which I have no tried). I couldn't find one for the butterscotch.

Trader Joe's is actually making money on the no-good popcorn that I throw away before I crack a tooth on it.

Genius.

I'm still not buying it :wink:
  • glassyo
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    86wdrog6afsd.png

I'm not big on salty things so, at first, the salt overtook the butterscotch part but ugh...the more I ate....

And "partially popped" doesn't even close to being partially popped! It's just the kernels and no puffy popcorn part.

Also, the bags we have here are brown and not bluish/greenish/whatever it is. :)

And that's because this is for the butter and sea salt (which I have no tried). I couldn't find one for the butterscotch.

Trader Joe's is actually making money on the no-good popcorn that I throw away before I crack a tooth on it.

Genius.

LOL yeah I wasn't planning on buying it. Well, I *was* until I saw they were only partially popped and then ended up with the cocoa drizzled popcorn instead. (Thank god for the coworker who took huuuuuuge handfuls from that bag because I pretty much decimated the last of it on Saturday.) I told the coworker what I was planning on buying instead when I went to TJ's and she was intrigued and wanted to try it. I said I wouldn't waste my money but if she bought it, I'd try it. :)

Also, what was with my typing the other day?! I know my brain was thinking the right words and spelling. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    86wdrog6afsd.png

Genius.

Lol, me neither.

Didn't notice much new at my store. Bought these because they were on sale.

51xt2XkOyHL._SY300_.jpg

Will report when my sore throat is gone and I can actually enjoy food again. Sigh.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    86wdrog6afsd.png

Genius.

LOL yeah I wasn't planning on buying it. Well, I *was* until I saw they were only partially popped and then ended up with the cocoa drizzled popcorn instead. (Thank god for the coworker who took huuuuuuge handfuls from that bag because I pretty much decimated the last of it on Saturday.) I told the coworker what I was planning on buying instead when I went to TJ's and she was intrigued and wanted to try it. I said I wouldn't waste my money but if she bought it, I'd try it. :)

Also, what was with my typing the other day?! I know my brain was thinking the right words and spelling. :)

Are they really tough to eat? I'd consider picking up a bag but I'm worried about my teeth
  • glassyo
    Options
    86wdrog6afsd.png

Genius.

Are they really tough to eat? I'd consider picking up a bag but I'm worried about my teeth

They're the consistency of corn nuts so....really crunchy! Actually, I think the "partially popped" thing makes them a touch softer than normal popcorn kernels because those definitely get spit out all unladylike when I'm eating popcorn.
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @Francl27 wrote:

Will report when my sore throat is gone and I can actually enjoy food again. Sigh.

I love Brownie Brittle! I've tried the salted caramel and the toffee ones. I liked the toffee one best but both are good.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    rhianna818 wrote: »
    @Francl27 wrote:

I love Brownie Brittle! I've tried the salted caramel and the toffee ones. I liked the toffee one best but both are good.

I didn't care for it, but I had purchased the regular ordinary brownie flavor.

My expectations may be responsible too, cuz I expected it to be like a new kind of food, like a brownie/brittle combo. Instead it was just like they took regular brownie batter, spread in thin on a cookie sheet, and baked it in a low oven until crisp, and possibly broke it up and baked it some more, like biscotti.

The bottom of the bag had a lot of crumbs too from the pieces breaking up and crumbling even further.

I just didn't see the magic in eating brownies this way, or paying a premium to do so, I guess. :neutral: but they got eaten, including the crumbs, cuz chocolate. But I personally wouldn't purchase this product again.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Ok I like the brownie brittle. Plenty of flavor and nice crunch for the calories, just maybe a bit too heavy on the salt. I still like TJ's brownie crisps better, but I haven't seen them lately.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    this was pretty good but I wish it had a bit more minty flavor. I will probably by again since its only around until end of december.
    b9dowiz35vcc.jpeg
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    r-CAMPBELL-SOUP-BOLTHOUSE-FARM-large570.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    this was pretty good but I wish it had a bit more minty flavor. I will probably by again since its only around until end of december.
    b9dowiz35vcc.jpeg

I've been hesitant to try the brand but I think Shop Rite stopped carrying it and they never had the new flavors anyway...

My husband finished the brownie brittle. I only had 10g of it. WTF.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    fishshark wrote: »
    b9dowiz35vcc.jpeg

I've been hesitant to try the brand but I think Shop Rite stopped carrying it and they never had the new flavors anyway...

My husband finished the brownie brittle. I only had 10g of it. WTF.

mmm I had the brownie brittle it was so good! I can see why he hoarded it to himself. My husband didn't even get a bite (hid it in the back of the freezer haha!
  • CooCooPuff
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I like brownie brittle, but I haven't bought it in a while. The Trader Joe's variety was a little bland for my taste.

I just saw a post on the Impulsive Buy saying the Oreo Churros were spotted at Safeway.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    There's a small movie theater that sells some Alternative Baking Company cookies. I cannot WAIT to pick up something from there.