Hit my goal weight - I've lost more weight than what I weigh!!! (159 lbs gone)

Options

Replies

• BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks! Stories like yours keep the rest of us working towards our goals!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just breathtakingly incredible-you have reclaimed your life! Thank you for sharing and showing that we all can achieve our goals if we stick at it.
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    MDF247 wrote: »
    5bwzpgxqyyy1.jpg

This is some kind of incomprehensible magic.

Haha xD If only it really worked like magic, things would be so much easier!
  • DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow, Wow, Wow, congratulations! You are an inspiration to all of us!
  • loreli1977
    loreli1977 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your success story made me cry tears of joy for you!!!! You look awesome!!!!! Just look at what you accomplished!!! Congratulations on your new life!!!
  • Gwen_44
    Gwen_44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Omg, that's amazing!! You look awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • RetroPolkaDot
    RetroPolkaDot Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work.
  • kemmies120
    kemmies120 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!
  • shelleysykeskeene
    shelleysykeskeene Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for answering my question - I think I am going to do the same - cardio mostly and then get back into weight training to tone myself up.

Thanks again for the inspiration - Its funny, I am sure you never thought your struggle, the years of hard work, the sweat, the tears and ultimately your success would actually be life changing not just for you but for so many other people as it is for me right now! I am super pumped now - Thank you!!!
  • mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! you look amazing...I love your hair white/blond
  • acrochel
    acrochel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so good :) Congratulations on such an amazing accomplishment!

I was hoping someone else may have asked this, but it doesn't seem that they have. I know this is sort of personal, but do you have a lot of loose skin after losing so much weight? My weight loss goals are similar to what you've just accomplished, and I'm super nervous about having lots of loose skin after reaching my goal weight.
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm so incredibly proud of you! You look beautiful, but I love seeing that you look like you're living life more now! :smile:
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    amazing & congrats
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and I hope your life ahead is at least half as beautiful as you are. Thank you for sharing your story. Best wishes and happy holidays!
  • Petite120
    Petite120 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are stunning! well done! From your before shot to the after shot, would never have known it was the same girl!
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    What an incredible transformation. Congrats! You look great!
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    You are seriously beautiful! A wise old soul in a new young body. Congratulations!! xoxoxo
  • onewhodiets
    onewhodiets Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! You are amazing!
  • mtapani
    mtapani Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look positively AMAZING!!! I am hoping like you to write a success story like yours next year! You are an inspiration!! Great job doesn't seem fitting to see such an impressive change. Thank you for taking the chance to share your story because it is so encouraging!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!