18-25 year olds?

Options

Replies

• emmadelavega
    emmadelavega Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Hi!! I'm Emma. I'm 24 and in the last 3yrs have lost 65lbs. Unfortunately in the last few months i have gained 15lbs back pushing back up to 215 lbs :( I have been on and off MFP but am trying to stay on. Hopefully I can find some good people to support/motivate me and I can do the same for u!! I would love for anyone with similar goals to feel free to add me :)
  • Elliewebber
    Elliewebber Posts: 24 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi I'm Eloise :) 19years old
    Sw 216lb
    Cw 175lb
    Gw 156
    Want to get down to a healthy bmi by next summer :)
  • KaterinaDokuzova94
    Options
    Hi :) I am Katerina 21.Add me :)
  • dmegan012
    dmegan012 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Megan. I'm 22 and have about 40-45lbs I'd like to lose. I gained weight on antidepressants, and now that I'm in a good place emotionally, I'm having trouble losing it.
  • Pretty2Petite
    Pretty2Petite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey hey
  • Pretty2Petite
    Pretty2Petite Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 feel free to add me
  • meganmercedes
    meganmercedes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Megan I'm 25 from the uk. I've lost 39lbs since September and still going strong! I welcome any advice to continue my journey please add.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Its a very weird feeling to be too old for the cool kids.
  • Heather_vaughn
    Heather_vaughn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have 60 pounds to lose to feel good again. 22 and need some friends for motivation:) please and thank you
  • hellakellasee
    hellakellasee Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    add me! 24 looking to lose about 60 lbs. right not its again developing solid habits and then building goals from there. im on here daily!
  • kelsquast
    kelsquast Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I NEED the motivation! I'm 22 and want to start with getting rid of 30 lbs, but probably would like to ultimately shed 40/45/50 lbs total!!
  • katie5775
    katie5775 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi all, just joined. 20 from the UK, looking to lose about 35lbs. Main obstacle to weight loss is binging. Looking for some buddies to motivate each other to keep healthy. Hope to speak to you guys soon! Katie
  • primal_instinct
    primal_instinct Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, everyone! 23 year old, teacher, -45kgs (90+lbs) and keen to have some extra support over the holiday period!
  • doreenslays
    doreenslays Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 from the UK. I have 40lbs to lose, currently 162lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • KaleidoscopicMind
    KaleidoscopicMind Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello Evie and everyone, I am 24 yo and I need to lose about 100 lbs, and i would love to be a part of your group and motivate eachother, if so tell me where I can join you. good luck :)
  • bethlvick
    bethlvick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20 and am looking to lose 20 lbs., thanks to the "freshman 15." I am in desperate need of motivators!!!!
  • KateF1995
    KateF1995 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kaitlyn I am 20 years old and I struggle with clinical depression and binge eating. I am 5'8" and weigh about 310lbs. I am very ashamed of my body and need lots of help and support. I want to feel beautiful on the outside as well as in. I'm in my second year of College and am looking into becoming a Veterinarian.
  • lisajuliette
    lisajuliette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lisa. I'm 24 and I'm a Web Developer. Need to lose atleast 40lbs. I work long hours in front of the computer so I'm usually too mentally exhausted to even fathom doing exercise but I try to walk my dogs every day as I live near a lake and they love to swim in it. I'm currently following the Dukan Diet. Feel free to add me :)
  • Forest91
    Forest91 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Sarah Millett and I am 24 years old. I have 80lbs left to lose and I would love to have more people support and motivated me. For the last couple of weeks I have been stuck at 180lbs and before that I had been yo-yo. I have been on here for a few years but I have been on here for 198 days in a row.