Calling all Women! Let's lose 20 lbs. by March 2016! Who's with me?! Svelte by Spring!

Options

Replies

• 4leggedmom
    4leggedmom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hope it's not too late to join!
    My name is Lily.
    Weight: 170lbs

About me:
    I am married and we have 2 furkids (cats).
    I love playing tennis, Racquetball and golf .. always looking for a tennis hitting partner if your in Tri-Cities (Port Moody, Coquitlam or Port Coquitlam, BC)

Why am I here? I gained 10 lbs in the last 6 weeks. I had carpal tunnel surgery in November and used the surgery as a excuse not to workout. Then we had Christmas - the food and drinks.. you know how it goes. I return to work on Dec. 29 and I had to go buy another pair of work pants one size up.. Sigh...

My job is physical so it keeps me moving during the day. My issue is when I get off work, I am tired and don't want to do anything but sit and relax on the couch.

I need support, motivation and accountability! I would love to lose 20lbs by March but my goal weight is 140lbs. It would be such a great start!
  • triciak313
    triciak313 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join. My name is Tricia. I am 37, 5'6" and currently at 165 lbs. I would like to lose a total of 40-50lbs total.

I think setting smaller goals will help. So far since I started trying I have lost about 4 lbs in about 2 months. I could really use accountability. I struggle to stay motivated in my own.

I have a membership at a gym but have had a hard time convincing myself to stop working and actually go workout. I love to have support in this weight loss process and provide extra support for someone else!
  • contreras86
    contreras86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • rachgettinfit
    rachgettinfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any tips on how to find the group? I looked at new groups but didn't see it
  • razzle973
    razzle973 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

I found it on my cell phone app by clicking the magnifying glass at the top of the screen, searching "Svelte by Spring," and then limiting the search results to "groups" only, so all those other threads and comments didn't show up. I hope that helps you!
  • rachgettinfit
    rachgettinfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes that helped, I found it! Thanks Razzle973 :)
  • funkypamster
    funkypamster Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join you guys. My name is Pamela, I live in Scotland and I'm 38. I am 5ft 2 and currently weigh-in at a whopping 215lbs (hangs head in shame!) I recon that I could commit to trying to lose 2lbs a week. I have been overweight for a longtime now, since my mum passed away in 2010, I think they cal it grief weight, but its time to get a grip. Feel free to add me as a friend x
  • danzrlove
    danzrlove Posts: 445 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    razzle973 wrote: »

I found it on my cell phone app by clicking the magnifying glass at the top of the screen, searching "Svelte by Spring," and then limiting the search results to "groups" only, so all those other threads and comments didn't show up. I hope that helps you!

Yay I found it and joined.
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if it isn't too late ☺️
  • Humakatchie57
    Humakatchie57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join?
  • Melanoma32
    Melanoma32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have used this app before and went from 180 lbs to 135lbs then stopped using it and maintained my weight for months until I started working in a bar and it's been downhill from there. I quit working there but not before I put back on about 15lbs. I am 5'7" & a stay home mom of 5. This app worked for me when I was motivated but now it's cold and depression and guilt and bad habits have set in and I would love some accountability buddies who understand how hard it can be to get back on and stay on track.
  • kaelynAvery
    kaelynAvery Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bitabee wrote: »
    My name is Elisabeth, and I am 26 years old, 5'7" and 210.4 lbs as of this morning! I seriously need a goal, and I need others to help me stay accountable! I would love to lose just 2 pounds a week so this is very doable! I will be weighing in on Wednesdays! I know it seems crazy to begin this before Christmas, but I have to start now! I can't go another couple of weeks until January 1st!

A little about me:
    I am married to an amazing man, and we have an 18 month old daughter!
    Occupation: I am an R.N. per diem in a surgery center, but I mostly am able to stay home with my sweet baby!
    Favorite Color: Green
    Favorite Store to shop in: J Crew, Anthropologie and Target of course! ;)
    Favorite Hobbies: kayaking, cooking, sewing, photography, traveling!
    An interesting fact: My husband and I lived in Africa for 3 months back in 2012!

Your turn! Ladies, feel free to add me! Let's do this!

Svelte by Spring is the name of our group! ;)

I would absolutely love to go through this together with you!! And everyone else on here, add me!!
  • MrsSamBoland
    MrsSamBoland Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • MrsSamBoland
    MrsSamBoland Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Samantha I'm 5'2 and weigh 140 my goal for right now is 20lbs. I have 3 kids, 2 step (my bonus babies) and 1 of my own. My husband is awesome and supports me in every way.
  • pilisangar
    pilisangar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    I'm 38 years old, 5'1 and from Colombia. I'm married and I have one daughter . I joined my FitnessPal on December 11 My weigh was 140 pounds. So far I lost 13 pounds. My goal is to get to 115 pounds. I started eating healthy and exercising 6 days a week for 2
    Hours at the gym. My problem is that I don't have willpower to eat healthy, but for fist time in my life that I'm doing it, and it's working.
    Thanks and let's do it all rogue te we can do it and don't give up!!! :)
  • pilisangar
    pilisangar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I meant .... Let's do it all together, we can do it and don't give up!!! :)
  • pinkhearts4me
    pinkhearts4me Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group too! I saved it to my favorites to find it easier but don't know how else to join. ☺️ I am looking to lose 20 pounds and would love the extra motivation this group can bring.
  • vtwoman
    vtwoman Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! My name is Bonnie and I live in Vermont. I'd love to be Svelte by Spring!
  • apelaez82
    apelaez82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I have my routine of clean good down, now need the motivation to exercise
  • lazydaisy33
    lazydaisy33 Posts: 19 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Went ahead and bought this gorgeous dress which is one size smaller than what I usually wear..... and cut off the tags already!!!!! Hopefully it will motivate me to stick to my weight loss plan!!!!!