Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    My house gets REALLY cold at this time of day...why the heck is that cause it wasn't particularly sunny today
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Not a euphemism, but mt cat is totally snoring right now. :D She sounds really dumb.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    My house gets REALLY cold at this time of day...why the heck is that cause it wasn't particularly sunny today

Hold on here. Did you just kinda say the house might be colder on days when it's not as sunny?

<cue blond joke here>
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »

Hold on here. Did you just kinda say the house might be colder on days when it's not as sunny?

<cue blond joke here>

Actually sometimes when it's hot outside, it's "naturally" freezing inside (not because of air conditioning) & vice versa. I've literally had to put the heat on, when it was 80 degrees because of it; it's a strange phenomenon.
  • synchkat
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »

<cue blond joke here>

Grrrr. we have a huge shade tree in front of the house. I can leave in a jacket, get two doors down then realize it's hot out. And this is Canada and winter...usually, not this year so far, the coldest days are the sunniest.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I have to say Im loving the weather we've had from christmas till now..every year I pray christmas day won't be too hot. We had a lovely cloudy day 26degrees no rain. It was perfect..
    The whole week up until new years is supposed to be mid 20s..yayyyy ..
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    I have to say Im loving the weather we've had from christmas till now..every year I pray christmas day won't be too hot. We had a lovely cloudy day 26degrees no rain. It was perfect..

I dislike the cold but I love the snow. Especially shoveling it, I burn more calories in less time, doing that; than anything else but it's 65 degrees currently, in New Jersey.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited December 2015
    Options

I dislike the cold but I love the snow. Especially shoveling it, I burn more calories in less time, doing that; than anything else but it's 65 degrees currently, in New Jersey.

Nice ..65degrees =18c.
    Ive never seen snow apart from on tv so never had the joy of shovelling it lol..
    Being summer here in Australia right now it was a blessing to have a cool christmas day..some years its been 100f plus ..
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options

Its been hot as hell here
  • synchkat
    Options
    It got cold today and we are supposed to get a winter storm tomorrow. I guess it's about time I guess
  • svariava
    svariava Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm so late to this that everyones probably moved on
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    svariava wrote: »
    I feel like I'm so late to this that everyones probably moved on

We all come back!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    They're having blizzards in New Mexico and in NYC we're breaking temperature records. That's pretty scary.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    They're having blizzards in New Mexico and in NYC we're breaking temperature records. That's pretty scary.

agreed. super weird weather
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I love it when I realize users I can't stand have just randomly stopped posting on the forums, never to appear again.
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,784 Member
    Options

It's trying to snow here in AZ, but not making much progress. Mostly just cold. BRRRRRRR
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    I love it when I realize users I can't stand have just randomly stopped posting on the forums, never to appear again.

Unfortunately for me, those that irate me; give great advice. So I won't, ignore them. The problem, is in how they; convey it. They're very arrogant!
  • synchkat
    Options

I like when they rage quit. It's entertaining.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options

Don't get your hopes up, I'm baaaaacckk!

Rage quits are the best. Especially when they rage unquit, because you know, they never left.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Lol..truth ..