Calling all Women! Let's lose 20 lbs. by March 2016! Who's with me?! Svelte by Spring!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Makay1
    Makay1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • Katlz213
    Katlz213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would definitely like to join this group. I'm 35 years old, 5'7" and weighing 236.7 lbs. I've lost 10 alteady but definitely want to lose more. I'm a full to e employee, student and mom to two little girls ages 3 and 4. Trying to keep up with them can be challenging sometimes bit woth some motivation I'm pretty sure I can reach my ultimate goal. :)

Feel free to add me as a friend and I am looking forward to more motivation.

• lauriehoffman57
    lauriehoffman57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I'm Laurie a single mom of 3 wonderful kids. I'm 5'6 205lb and I have been on weight watchers and lost 38lb that I gained back with my divorce now I had a hysterectomy and find weight gain is increasing so I started this and working out 30 min on a bike and elliptical love the exercise just need help with the food. I do weight control shakes and healthy smoothies but still weigh the same. Been doing this for three weeks no weight loss at all more toned though. I work for the post office so I walk allot but I also work midnights so my food schedule is crazy . so I would love the help and support to get where I want to be so please add me thanks.
  • lteal12
    lteal12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ✋count me in! Started losing weight June of 2013 , reached my goal loss of 75 lbs by April 2014 maintained for a year and gained back 5lbs . Now I want to reach my next goal of losing 20 lbs by Graduation in April 2016. Its so hard getting back on track but with some extra motivation, discipline, patience and hard work I know that WE ALL can reach this goal!
  • iheartbubbles16
    iheartbubbles16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • girlwithfaithtattoo
    girlwithfaithtattoo Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Let's do it!! I'm a new mom, and ready to get rid of the extra weight.
  • melissa61974
    melissa61974 Posts: 12 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. Pease add me. I really need to get back on track. I have been a hot mess the last few months and need to make this change for good. I have about 40 pounds to lose to get to my goal but 20 for March would be a good start.
  • cherrybergher
    cherrybergher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Doing the smoothie thing with lots of veggies. Plus lots of walking. Need all the motivation and support I can get and give :)
  • oremgirl1
    oremgirl1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join...not sure how to though. Any pointers would be helpful
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bitabee wrote: »
    My name is Elisabeth, and I am 26 years old, 5'7" and 210.4 lbs as of this morning! I seriously need a goal, and I need others to help me stay accountable! I would love to lose just 2 pounds a week so this is very doable! I will be weighing in on Wednesdays! I know it seems crazy to begin this before Christmas, but I have to start now! I can't go another couple of weeks until January 1st!

A little about me:
    I am married to an amazing man, and we have an 18 month old daughter!
    Occupation: I am an R.N. per diem in a surgery center, but I mostly am able to stay home with my sweet baby!
    Favorite Color: Green
    Favorite Store to shop in: J Crew, Anthropologie and Target of course! ;)
    Favorite Hobbies: kayaking, cooking, sewing, photography, traveling!
    An interesting fact: My husband and I lived in Africa for 3 months back in 2012!

Your turn! Ladies, feel free to add me! Let's do this!

Svelte by Spring is the name of our group! ;)

Hi Elizabeth is it too late to join this group? I was looking at my spreadsheet today thinking I would like to lose 20 more lbs by March. I am about halfway through my transformation (lost 52 lbs so far)

I'm 5' 2" & currently weigh 172. I am a wife of
    13 years and a mom to four beatiful little girls ages 7, 4, 2 and 1. I will be 42 on my next birthday and spent my 30's either trying to become pregnant or pregnant then nursing. I told my hubby my 40's are for me!

I am a designer for a new home builder.
    My favorite color is Red
    My favorite store is Hobby Lobby, I could spend hours in there!
    I love to run, read, travel and garden.
    An interesting fact about me is my great, great grandfather taught Teddy Roosevelt how to box. I have a telegraph in my house dated 1904 from the White House signed by TR!

Thanks for adding me if it's not too late!

AG
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 37 and down about 9 pounds since the week prior to Thanksgiving thanks to my company's biggest loser competition.....My body seems to be slowing down due age I guess and it is really depressing because I still thought of myself as young. It is just really hard to realize that your youth is over and the possibility of having another child is extremely unlikely.....I have a son who is 13 which I am thankful for but it doesn't help that he doesn't want me around anymore. Please friend me if you can relate to any of this.