What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• tinab190
    tinab190 Posts: 110 Member
    Walked into a store today wearing baggy loose pants. Walked out wearing new ones in a smaller size!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Running a quarter marathon :)
  • morgennn
    morgennn Posts: 169 Member
    Bra shopping yesterday.. Had to be re-measured and said goodbye to my 36F bras for 34GG's!!
  • brant710
    brant710 Posts: 134 Member
    jesguinn wrote: »
    Ate a sandwich that I've been dreaming about for weeks (and chips!) for lunch, and I put both of them in my log! This is a big deal because I typically stop logging for the day if I eat something "bad", like if it doesn't go in MFP, it didn't happen. I enjoyed every delicious calorie, and I had a good workout this morning, so with a reasonable dinner I'll still be under my calorie goal for the day. Best of all, I don't feel even a little bit guilty! Winning!

I'm glad to read I'm not the only one guilty of trying to act like I didn't eat it if I don't log it.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Went shopping yesterday for a NYE dress. When I started I was in a pretty snug 20W and yesterday I walked out of the store with a 16R. :#
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    They need to add "like" buttons to posts. Some of you have some awesome NSVs!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Went shopping yesterday for blouses for work, and got all of them at REGULAR stores! AND on sale!! So much win!
  • jesguinn
    jesguinn Posts: 94 Member
    clobern80 wrote: »
    They need to add "like" buttons to posts. Some of you have some awesome NSVs!
    If there was a "like" button, I'd like your post because I was just thinking the same thing today! So many great NSVs!
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    brant710 wrote: »
    jesguinn wrote: »
    Ate a sandwich that I've been dreaming about for weeks (and chips!) for lunch, and I put both of them in my log! This is a big deal because I typically stop logging for the day if I eat something "bad", like if it doesn't go in MFP, it didn't happen. I enjoyed every delicious calorie, and I had a good workout this morning, so with a reasonable dinner I'll still be under my calorie goal for the day. Best of all, I don't feel even a little bit guilty! Winning!

I'm glad to read I'm not the only one guilty of trying to act like I didn't eat it if I don't log it.

I do this too, you aren't alone!
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    A doctor casually referred to me as a 'slim person'. An actual doctor said I was slim, I was so chuffed! :p
  • hufflepie
    hufflepie Posts: 26 Member
    I have a few!

Clothing related:
    I caved and bought new jeans when I put my old pair on and it felt like cinching a potato sack. I went from size 12 to size 8, which is a size I've never been. I'm even wondering if I should have gone for the size 6, instead. I'm also realizing that I need a new belt.

I pulled out a medium shirt that I haven't fit into for almost 5 years the other day, and wore it to work. I was confronted by a coworker the same day who wanted to know how much weight I'd lost and how I'd done it.

Exercising:
    I like running now. I realized that I've always pushed myself to go too fast, instead of working up to it. Now I pick a pace (about 11-12 min. miles) that I can keep up for forever and just run most days. I've finally gotten below a 10 minute mile when I do push myself.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    I hosted Christmas this year and ended up with tons of leftover sweets that are past their prime now.
    I threw away cupcakes, cookies, bourbon balls and pie last night that were still sitting around and starting to taste off/stale. Used to be I'd just eat them all right away so they wouldn't be wasted. Last night I decided I wasn't eating it if it wasn't amazing. No stale pie for me! NSV for sure! I also gave a ton of it away to visitors over the weekend and this was just the bits I still had left.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Running on the treadmill and using the elliptical for 30 min without keeling over :dizzy:
  • JustHilsie
    JustHilsie Posts: 41 Member
    Going out and walking even in the scorching summer we are having in my country. I feel like I am not longer the person that was always looking for comfort instead of doing what needed to be done! :)
  • reshonne
    reshonne Posts: 13 Member
    I can cross my legs!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    JustHilsie wrote: »
    Going out and walking even in the scorching summer we are having in my country. I feel like I am not longer the person that was always looking for comfort instead of doing what needed to be done! :)

I can relate. It's amazing what you're willing to do to get the results you desire. Before I joined a gym I was outside walking in the heat, rain, and cold!
  • olsogo
    olsogo Posts: 25 Member
    After Christmas got a call from my sister (who had always been smaller than me) asking me about "My Fitness Pal" worked!! I love this site. Thanks My Fitness Pal....
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    JustHilsie wrote: »

When raising my children., I got out of shape .Nice with hard work lam back in shape! ! That's. What needed. To be done,,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!