New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    yepitsmiss wrote: »
    I'm so not a fan of anything pumpkin but i tried the herbalife formula 1 limited edition Pumpkin spice favor and it reminded me of eating a coffee cake especially because i mix my shake with water instead of almond milk...super yummy but im nervous to try anything else pumpkin besides seeds lol
    I've been enjoying Coffeemate pumpkin spice creamer. Trader Joe's pumpkin spice cookie butter was supposed to be very tasty.
    scastor27 wrote: »
    These are new to me, I received them as a stocking stuffer. For 10g of protein and 150cal it's a nice switch up from yogurt for a snack. I was kind of hoping for more of the saltiness but the caramel was there.
    edaa3juq2sg9.jpeg
    I remember eating these a while back!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Update: Very very good, I think I may like the texture better than the regular luna bars. They are a bit smaller but have a wonderful dark chocolate taste similar to the brownie with subtle hazlenut flavor. Very good I would buy again. brb7qsb9gm1g.jpeg

I need that one in my life!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I didn't see these during the season, but I found gingerbread Twix bars on clearance at Rite Aid yesterday.

10698790533_22d49f6ecc.jpg?resize=500%2C215
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I got a free sample of this at Whole Foods. They don't really taste like much of anything, except for the sugar topping. I guess they're good if you like chips.
    s320x320
    Mi Tienda has some really nice made in store chicharrones. You can taste the fat.

Twix Ginngerbread sounds it like could be delicious or disgusting.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I got a free sample of this at Whole Foods. They don't really taste like much of anything, except for the sugar topping. I guess they're good if you like chips.
    s320x320
    Mi Tienda has some really nice made in store chicharrones. You can taste the fat.

Twix Ginngerbread sounds it like could be delicious or disgusting.

I know that they put the gingerbread flavor in the caramel, not the cookie. It had decent reviews, from what I read... I just don't care enough for gingerbread.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Is strawberry shortcake a thing? because I'm on board.

23964933512_8e7081fe65_o.jpg

Must find these.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Must find these.

Target. In the Valentine's Day section.
  • Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

Must find these.

Target. In the Valentine's Day section.

Ah thanks. Will have to check it out!

It seems Chobani is coming up with more Flip versions for 100 calories, and Oikos is coming with some yogurt with crunchy bits too. I like!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    ZeroDelta wrote: »
    Bird's Eye Buffalo Cauliflower - Got it at Walmart

ebf9cccfd39de59a2da98d3e0cd92ec0.jpg
    onrlhakv2wxi.png

https://www.birdseye.com/vegetable-products/flavorfull/buffalo-cauliflower

I bought this, but haven't tried it yet.

Any word on when the Cinnamon Oreos will drop?

I haven't really seen anything new at the grocery store lately that has been eye catching.

The only new thing I have bought that is new to me at least is a new Yoplait Greek Whips 100 flavor in Peach.
  • Francl27
    Options

The only new thing I have bought that is new to me at least is a new Yoplait Greek Whips 100 flavor in Peach.

That sounds good... but honestly I've stopped buying those. They're good but don't fill me up at all :( I'll buy them again when strawberries are in season because they make the BEST dip.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    This is everything

91s0kiD4QqL._SL1500_.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    In addition to the cinnamon oreos mentioned above, does anyone know when the new dairy-free (almond milk) Ben & Jerry's pints come out? All I know is that they said sometime early in 2016. I got an email several weeks ago saying they'd send me a free coupon for one soon for signing up for updates, but I have no clue what month they'll be coming out, or what flavors. I'm really curious what it will be like!
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    lol, my mother introduced me to WISH.com and Geek....they are apps that allow you to mail order crap (yea.,a lot of it is....) from China haha, and yes, some of the stuff is like REALLY WHY....? HAHA.

That being said, I found a cool essential oil diffuser on their for like 20$ + 1$ shipping!
  • glassyo
    Options
    Didn't some say the cinnamon oreos made it to Walmart? If I get out of work early enough today, I'm going to go hit it up to see. :)
  • Francl27
    Options
    Don't know if new or not but they were on sale so I grabbed a couple

yogurt9f-1-web.jpg

Also I'm aware of the irony, but I found some salted caramel Yoplait Greek Whips and had to buy one to try it. Haven't tried it yet though.

Also Oikos triple zero chocolate. That I tried (and it wasn't in the database yet, hah!). It's not bad, if you like chocolate yogurt (I always end up disappointed that it doesn't taste like pudding).
  • glassyo
    Options
    Mmmmmm pudding.

The kefir looks interesting considering I need all the probiotics I can get. What are the calories on those?
  • Francl27
    Options
    Mmmmmm pudding.

The kefir looks interesting considering I need all the probiotics I can get. What are the calories on those?

120 calories, 13g of protein.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Didn't some say the cinnamon oreos made it to Walmart? If I get out of work early enough today, I'm going to go hit it up to see. :)
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nabisco-Cinnamon-Bun-Oreo-Cinnamon-Sandwich-Cookies-12.2-oz/48692945

They're listed on the website. I stopped by today and didn't see any. Wal Mart also didn't have Holidoodle (im glad because it was the first place we stopped) or even my favorite sardines in lemon. :disappointed:

For Christmas clearance goodies, I picked up Hershey's Deluxe Kisses and Boom Chicka Pop hot chocolate pop corn.

• glassyo
    Options
    *googles Holidoodle*

*googles how to type out full words instead of just part of a word*

I ended up buying some miniature snickers and rolos on sale at the market last weekend. I *really* don't need anymore bags of chocolate. Not because I don't need to eat it but because I have bags and bags and bags of chocolate to get through. But....snickers! And rolos!

As for the kefir, I might give it a shot. Just like cereal, I try not to eat anything over 100 calories in yogurt type stuff but it *does* have a substantial amount of protein...