New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    @Francl27 I'm sure they would! When they sent me $100 worth of snack size packages, I didn't even mention my joke of a blog in the email that I wrote to them.

I will try!
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    roxyish71 wrote: »
    483xhwn1rw9f.jpg
    Just tried this. It was deliciously cakey.

I've never had their minute muffins, but I've tried several of their Flapjacks on the Go (that you microwave for one minute) from Target and loved them! I've had the blueberry, cinnamon, and protein version each made with real maple syrup. So good! Where did you find this specific one? I noticed online they have a Pumpkin Dark Chocolate one, I really hope I'm able to find that!

Looking forward to trying this. It's on its way from Amazon. Their Kodiak power cakes are ok, but there are better protein pancakes. I'm hoping these will be a good substitute for the FlapJacked double chocolate minute muffins...those taste weird (but the apple cinnamon is great).
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I was in The Fresh Market, just trying to buy cinnamon scented pinecones and avoid all the other goodies that made me stop going there when I came across - milk and dark chocolate covered chia seeds. Someone was inside my brain. Bought a bag of each - I don't play favorites.

http://natierra.com/darkchocolatehempseeds.html Yes, it's a link to the hemp seeds, but that one had a picture of the bag.
  • Francl27
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    483xhwn1rw9f.jpg

I've never had their minute muffins, but I've tried several of their Flapjacks on the Go (that you microwave for one minute) from Target and loved them! I've had the blueberry, cinnamon, and protein version each made with real maple syrup. So good! Where did you find this specific one? I noticed online they have a Pumpkin Dark Chocolate one, I really hope I'm able to find that!

Looking forward to trying this. It's on its way from Amazon. Their Kodiak power cakes are ok, but there are better protein pancakes. I'm hoping these will be a good substitute for the FlapJacked double chocolate minute muffins...those taste weird (but the apple cinnamon is great).

Curious - which protein pancakes do you like more? I like the power cakes but with savory toppings... I like the Frontier line better for regular pancakes (and the protein content isn't so different).

I saw the muffin boxes at Acme here but $2 per cup just seemed a little bit much for me and they didn't have the blueberry one, which is the one I was the most interested in.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    483xhwn1rw9f.jpg

Curious - which protein pancakes do you like more? I like the power cakes but with savory toppings... I like the Frontier line better for regular pancakes (and the protein content isn't so different).

I saw the muffin boxes at Acme here but $2 per cup just seemed a little bit much for me and they didn't have the blueberry one, which is the one I was the most interested in.

Favorites (in order) - P28 White Chocolate, P28 Strawberries 'N Cream, P28 Buttermilk, Flapjacked cinnamon apple, Flapjacked Buttermilk (still have a couple of Flapjacked flavors to try).
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    I was in The Fresh Market, just trying to buy cinnamon scented pinecones and avoid all the other goodies that made me stop going there when I came across - milk and dark chocolate covered chia seeds. Someone was inside my brain. Bought a bag of each - I don't play favorites.

http://natierra.com/darkchocolatehempseeds.html Yes, it's a link to the hemp seeds, but that one had a picture of the bag.
    chocohempseedsbig.png

Their chocolate covered freeze dried bananas are gooood.
    kar328 wrote: »

chocohempseedsbig.png

Their chocolate covered freeze dried bananas are gooood.

Sigh ... I'll add it to my ever expanding shopping list (must learn to limit reading this thread more than once a day)
    :D
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Protein Ice Cream! Let me help...Try getting these. They are awesome!

http://www.tasteforte.com/

Hmm Wegmans has them. Will have to give it a shot...

I'll have to go back to Wegman's someday since I've seen they carry Steve's & Halo Top.

Mine has been out of Halo Top for months. They have two flavors of Steve's but I haven't tried them.

Which flavors of Steve's does your's carry? I want to try the Cookie Butter non dairy one.

sltdcrmlchp_0.jpg?itok=L87X_S5A

I tried this flavor tonight & found it to be pretty good with a lot of caramel swirl. I also added two tablespoons of MaraNatha Caramel almond butter.

How much is Steve's ice cream in general?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »
    Ooo haven't seen the snicker doodle or pretzel...bummer!

When I said I seen the mint at Giant & Weis I meant to say it was Talenti.
  • pkubiak63
    pkubiak63 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I just tried Oikos Triple Zero strawberry yogurt! It's nice and creamy, for those who may not like the taste of yogurt this is for you!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I tried Balance chocolate bites. They're okay, they were basically cereal puffs with a hint of chocolate, but definitely not worth the price. It was .89 cents clearance!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Protein Ice Cream! Let me help...Try getting these. They are awesome!

http://www.tasteforte.com/

Hmm Wegmans has them. Will have to give it a shot...

I'll have to go back to Wegman's someday since I've seen they carry Steve's & Halo Top.

Mine has been out of Halo Top for months. They have two flavors of Steve's but I haven't tried them.

Which flavors of Steve's does your's carry? I want to try the Cookie Butter non dairy one.

sltdcrmlchp_0.jpg?itok=L87X_S5A

I tried this flavor tonight & found it to be pretty good with a lot of caramel swirl. I also added two tablespoons of MaraNatha Caramel almond butter.

How much is Steve's ice cream in general?

Their pints are around $5 I think. I only saw three flavors - blackout cake, caramel, and the banana pudding one.. none of which really appeals to me unfortunately. I should check Whole Foods though...
    483xhwn1rw9f.jpg

Favorites (in order) - P28 White Chocolate, P28 Strawberries 'N Cream, P28 Buttermilk, Flapjacked cinnamon apple, Flapjacked Buttermilk (still have a couple of Flapjacked flavors to try).

I'll have to look into those, I think I saw the Flapjacked ones at Target too, not sure where to get the rest though... but I like plain flavors so I can alternate toppings, so buttermilk it's going to have to be.
  • roxyish71
    roxyish71 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    They had the pumpkin one this week

sz5c9v8elq2b.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

sz5c9v8elq2b.jpg

I'll have to look at these when I go to Giant next.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

sz5c9v8elq2b.jpg

OMG I wish I could find these where I live.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Has anyone actually tried them and can tell us how they taste for the calories? I'm curious.
  • roxyish71
    roxyish71 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Has anyone actually tried them and can tell us how they taste for the calories? I'm curious.

I've had the chocolate one and it was pretty good. It reminded me of the betty crocker warm delight bowls.

• cherrieblossom2015
    cherrieblossom2015 Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Don't know if it is new, but I have been loving Power Os Strawberry Toasted Cereal. It is made out of bean flour. Also, an Arctic Zero Frozen desserts= :p. You can eat one whole pint for the same amount of calories as 1 serving of traditional ice cream, but with less sugar and fat and more fiber and protein.
  • misterdale67
    misterdale67 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Also, an Arctic Zero Frozen desserts= :p. You can eat one whole pint for the same amount of calories as 1 serving of traditional ice cream, but with less sugar and fat and more fiber and protein.[/quote]

Love these too!! SO GOOD