5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics! Continuation!!

Options

Replies

• beck13beck
    beck13beck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a shorty at 5ft 1. I only started today and I avoid the camera because I hate seeing me like this. I don't have full body mirror at home so never actually realised how big I got and look.
    Over the past few yrs I have gained 3 stone just from being content & happy. I'm still content & happy with life but just not with myself! I refuse to go try on wedding dresses till I lost at least a stone because the first experience was embarrassing. Time to sort myself out
  • allisonrhan
    allisonrhan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm between 5'1 and 5'2! I started at about 135 and am now 122.5 after just under two months. My goal weight as of now is 117 but I may adjust to go lower once I get there! Go shorties!
    xlgl044b6mvc.jpeg
  • SunflowerYellow26
    Options
    jniece55 wrote: »
    annette_15 wrote: »
    5'1 150 -> 107

OhkysZz.jpg

Absolutly amazing!! Can you share your story or what you worked on?

Wow we have quite the group of shorties here haha. Great things come in small packages!!

How did you loose the weight?
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    pmgcxejbcatm.jpg

Hi I'm 5ft 2, 140lb to 120lb, I'm happy where I am at the moment, I know 20lbs seems nothing compared to some, but I'm happy with it!

• karenoconn
    karenoconn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You all look great, really inspiring. I am starting at 147lb, trying to get even to 137lb would make me happy now. Recently diagnosed with PCOS and I'm really hoping that this has been the cause of my struggles and weight yo-yo-ing over the last number of years. At my heaviest I was 170lb and lightest 130lb but it is a constant battle. Today is day two and so far so good! Look forward to sharing my before and afters :)
  • sharmaynet
    sharmaynet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    dtxggzal8gx8.jpg

Hello. 1st January 2015 I stood on the scales and at 5ft 1 weighing 13st 3lb (185lb) I was a big girl. Having 2 children by 2 emergency C-sections, left my body ruined. I had tried countless times to lose weight on countless different diets. But what I realise now is it was my mind set I needed to change. I do not need to eat when bored, celebrating, happy or sad and that exercise can give me that something I need (never in a million years would I believe I would enjoy exercise).
    I used sheer determination, blood, sweat and tears to get to my goal of 9st (126lb) for my 30th birthday, which was in November.
    Myfitnesspal has been my life for the last year, along with my husband weighing me once a week, to make sure I didn't cheat myself. I stuck to my calorie intake and also my Macros, but allowed myself a "cheat meal" once a week.
    I have reached goal, however I would now like to push that down a little to 8st 7lb (119lb).
    I think the best advise I can give is track every thing that touches your lips and take regular photos, so you can see the changes in your body.
    Good luck in your weight loss journeys x
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • brigit628
    brigit628 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    all of you look great! Amazing :smile:
  • shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    5nq13r54hder.jpg
    I'm 5'2" almost 23 years old and about 120-122 pounds. I started mfp at 128-130 lb in March

You look great!
  • amandapierce0515
    amandapierce0515 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, ladies! I am 5'2" and I started using myFitnessPal in July. I was 213. I have lost 50 pounds and I am now 163. I want to get to between 120-130, so I still have a ways to go!4wtsgbozfe43.png
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi, ladies! I am 5'2" and I started using myFitnessPal in July. I was 213. I have lost 50 pounds and I am now 163. I want to get to between 120-130, so I still have a ways to go!4wtsgbozfe43.png

Great job! ☺️
  • hufflepie
    hufflepie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5", still a WIP but I feel like I'm "halfway-ish".

SW: 191
    CW: 154
    1st GW: 150

I started in August of 2014, strength training with wee-baby weights and 5k training, while eating at a deficit, got more serious about it in January 2015 and used MFP to track everything for the first couple months. I dropped 15 lbs right away, another 5 slowly between March and August despite not exercising or tracking much. The last 10 dropped off between November and December, when I began running more and strength training again.

I didn't lose quite as much as I wanted to last year, but I'm okay with the slow pace, as I've really noticed a lot of changes in my habits for the better. Even when work is insane and I don't have time to work out, I'm either maintaining my wait or going down. I attribute that to things like not buying mochas 5x a week and drinking black coffee instead, getting off the train early and walking 30 minutes to work. I feel confident that these changes are going to stick with me forever.

The first milestone I want to hit is 150, but I'm not really sure what my goal weight is going to be after that. I'm currently switching gears to start weight lifting more seriously to see where that takes me. I want to concentrate more on reducing my body fat % and weightlifting seems to be the thing to do that. I also just want to be stronger.

f4eetcbywfsl.jpg

I don't have many pictures of me before I started losing, but this was me at a wedding in Sept 2014, and me a couple days ago.
  • karenoconn
    Options
    Hufflepie that change is huge! Well done!!
  • soniaf
    soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys look amazing. I am 5'2" and started last week at 90 kg or 198 pounds. I want to be 70kg which is 154 pounds.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Golly gosh, you look good, all of y9u :-)
  • karenoconn
    Options
    Pandora you look stunning. What's your diet like?
  • brownskinthumbalina
    Options
    0q063rmste9g.png

Took my first "after" picture yesterday, and I honestly don't know if you can see a difference. I'm 5'2" and I've lost almost 20 pounds now :) Left is before (180ish), Right is after (160ish).

Great job! I can see the difference! Keep up the good work!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    pandora721 wrote: »
    I'm 5'1"...barely...

SW: 181
    CW: 119 ( maintain from 118-120)

I started in Nov 2014..reached my GW of 125 in August 2015..and have lost a little more, but maintaining above CW. I do strength-training mixed with HIIT 3-6 days a week.

qu25b30iaw5k.jpeg

OMG WOW!!!! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!