2 years, 163.3 lb lost!

Replies

• mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    Oh my goodness that is amazing!! what are your stats if i might ask? (height, Starting weight, Cw?)

Sure, I'm 5'8"
    Highest known weight: 324, I did this rigidly for 2 weeks before I got on the scale so I probably started around 330-332, I knew it would be close, the wii fit balance board maxes out at 330 so I wanted to make sure I could weigh myself on it..

Current weight: 160
    Goal weight: 155ish

awesome!!!
    I was curious cause i am 5'8 as well and I started at 292... I am currently at 252 (down 40! since May 20th) my goal weight is your current weight lol (I am looking at getting to between 160-165) so i got a bunch more to go (about 92 pounds) to get to my bottom of my goal weight..)
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Your consistency and determination are outstanding! Many people don't get past the first two weeks and you've gone for two YEARS! Thanks for the motivation!
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Great job! You're gorgeous!! You look so much happier in your "after" pictures. I've lost about 70 or so pounds now but I still need to lose another 60 - 70. It can get very disheartening but I do the same thing, day at a time. The time is going to pass anyways right? :)
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Well done on your success, you look beautiful. I totally understand when you say you weren't sure if you would be able to do it. I'm just starting out and going strong, sincerely hope I can live up to your standard. I take my hat off to you X
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Amazing! Wonderful job you look lovely!!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Yay!!!!! You have done an amazing job my friend!!! :)
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Great job! You're gorgeous!! You look so much happier in your "after" pictures. I've lost about 70 or so pounds now but I still need to lose another 60 - 70. It can get very disheartening but I do the same thing, day at a time. The time is going to pass anyways right? :)

That's right. 2 years will go by no matter what, you'll be glad you stuck through it :) congrats on your progress, you're kicking *kitten*!
  • Ricgarcia7910
    Ricgarcia7910 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow! What an inspiration you are, I'm just starting out and my goal is to lose 180 lbs I am currently at 370.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Fantastic! You look just awesome.
  • corbinskiii
    Wow! What an inspiration you are, I'm just starting out and my goal is to lose 180 lbs I am currently at 370.

You can absolutely reach your goal. Be patient and take it one day at a time :)
  • letitbe8807
    letitbe8807 Posts: 23 Member
    Thank you for continuing to share your journey! You have truly inspired me and helped me know that I can do this. Starting at over 300 pounds is not easy but it helps knowing someone else has also started there and has been successful! I wish you continued success (even though you really don't need it, I know you've got this) and happiness!
  • mimaconnect
    mimaconnect Posts: 6 Member
    Wow this is awesome. Well done. You are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing :)
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    It's success stories like yours that keep so many people here plugging away at it. My journey took a little over two years so I know what that's like..............you've made a remarkable transformation and it's so great that you're willing to share what you've learned and accomplished with others.

Wishing you continued success!!!!
  • simpleisbetter
    simpleisbetter Posts: 17 Member
    Wow!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Very inspiring! You look great!
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 727 Member
    Just gorgeous!!! Well done on your amazing success <3
  • corbinskiii
    ldowdesw wrote: »
    Well done on your success, you look beautiful. I totally understand when you say you weren't sure if you would be able to do it. I'm just starting out and going strong, sincerely hope I can live up to your standard. I take my hat off to you X

You can do it!!
  • NatalieThomas90
    NatalieThomas90 Posts: 61 Member
    astounding, great motivation.

Beautiful
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    What an inspiration! Be kind to yourself.. really hits home. And you're right, the years it takes to do this will pass anyway and if we just give up.. well then we'll just get bigger..so why not?!? Thank you for sharing, I think you've really encouraged a lot of people with this post.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Wow! What great advie and great motivation! Thank you so much for sharing and being so inspirng! :)@corbinskiii
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!