Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Leftovers from dinner last night- Ham, mashed potatoes and green beans
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Salmon and avocoado tartine with Moroccan mint tea for Le Pain Quotidien. 460 calories :)

And one Bailey's chocolate truffle.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Salad of Cos lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, radish, chickpeas, chimichurri marinated chicken and a pomegranate molasses vinaigrette - 374 cals
  • dljones67
    dljones67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    3 cups classic garden salad mix, 85g diced chicken, 60g rinsed goya black beans, 20g cabbage, 4 T black bean & corn salsa (forgot g weight) huge & only 225 calories. Also1.5- 2 cups homemade chicken cabbage soup. Total lunch calories: about 325-350 Don't eat bfast & was sampling soup while making it this afternoon. Love Goya beans; I put them in just about everything
  • Working2BBetter
    Working2BBetter Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Today was one of my 5:2 fast days, so yogurt with chia seeds and hemp hearts.... 140 calories.
  • owlprincess1234
    owlprincess1234 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Fricot, turkey style.
  • Jbell0213
    Jbell0213 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    We had a Christmas lunch for work, I had a chicken BLT at Cracker Barrel,ate half of a sandwich and then the chicken off the other half, green beans instead of fries. Calorie count was good, then I caved and ate the slaw. UGH!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and an iced tea. Wishing it wasn't rest day. I really wanted the Baconator. Next time... :p
  • kadybug97
    kadybug97 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
  • wrenak
    wrenak Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    A sourdough english muffin w/16g peanut butter and 20g strawberry preserves on it and a Dannon Oikos Triple Zero greek yogurt. 375 calories but tasty and filling.
  • smcrimmon84
    smcrimmon84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I missed this yesterday but yesterdays lunch and todays are the same...3.2 oz of ground turkey (seasoned with pepper and salt-free Mrs. Dash garlic and herb), a little less than a half cup of rice and green beans, with an unsweetened applesauce. Right at 300 calories!
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I had 2 eggs, a slice of sharp cheese, a few cherry tomatoes, a handful of arugula and a few radishes. 339kcal.
  • JaneyB311
    JaneyB311 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I had a dish of karalan spiced fish curry with wild rice & spinach, a danio bluberry yogurt and a pear. Yum.
  • level3tjg
    level3tjg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    10 homemade California rolls!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    About to chow down on a lightly seasoned piece of chicken breast and a cup of peas/corn!
  • hanksmom79
    hanksmom79 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Two chicken sausages & a mandarin orange...saving my calories for beer at trivia tonight.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I had a sandwich - Arnold sandwich thin, slice of cheese, leftover grilled swordfish, lettuce, onion.
  • healthilyeverafter13
    Options
    bologna and cheese sandwich on wheat bread, a clementine, a sugar free pudding cup, and a bunch of veggies (carrots, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and bell peppers). Also known as a 4th grader's lunch, lol. 480 calories. I have more veggies for a snack later but I may go see if I can find something with protein in it.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm out a lot this week so more restaurant food....I got a wendys double with no cheese and no mayo (I eat a lot of beef once or twice a week cuz hematocrit - I've tried lots of other things with not much luck so I need beef) and a side salad with their light vinaigrette.

When did wendys side salads get so good? It had cherry tomatoes, red bell pepper, cucumber and a nice greens mix. Lunch wasn't bad on calories overall and decent amount of calories left for dinner.
  • jeannettemancini
    jeannettemancini Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Homemade chili and a Greek yogurt