I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• earnasyougo
    earnasyougo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 105 but going for 55 this year.
  • ThisIsRockNRoll
    ThisIsRockNRoll Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a total of about 65lbs. I've lost about 6 so far. I'm following the low carb high fat diet known as Keto. I feel great! I find making sure you drink tons and tons of water really helps. It prevents your body from holding onto unnecessary water weight. If you like flavored drinks, there are a wide variety of teas you can choose from to replace sugary drinks.
  • villarreal_viv
    villarreal_viv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have about +60lbs to lose i have a 6month old baby. I know i can do it theres no doubt about it but it takes a lot of discipline. :'(
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I probably have 50 lbs to lose but I'm really focussed on getting off the first 35....then we'll see from there. I did this in 2014 with My Fitness Pal....I logged for over 250 days straight without missing one. And it works! Then I don't even know what happened it all fell apart and I've regained that 30 lbs back again in a little over a year. So....enough....I'm back and I'll do it again and this time I won't stop logging , for me it's the key!
  • Tofuli
    Tofuli Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You will get there! It's easier than it seems. My starting weight wasn't too high at all (I was in the lower end of the overweight range), but I've still managed to lose over 30 pounds since the end of August!! The weight will come off quicker if you have a higher starting weight so you can totally do 50. Good luck :smile:
  • showlowkathy
    showlowkathy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MFP is the key to achieving your goal! I used it and lost over 50 lbs. Gave it up a year ago and gained back30. On day 5 now and WILL be successful in losing again. Awareness and accountability are the keys, along with support and exercise ). I only walked, but it made a big difference. Get yourself a Fitbit too - it coordinates with MFP).
  • RaeB1013
    RaeB1013 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You got this! You have to be honest with yourself, with your logging, and remember that totally restricting yourself does more harm than good. Stay within your calories, get your activity in and you will see the pounds come off! I have lost 107 lbs since mid-April and am working on the last 50!
  • JJDaciuk
    JJDaciuk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started this week aswell, I had lost 10pounds at the end of November then put it all back on over the xmas break- this week have lost 6 pounds through cutting out dairy/bread/soda/sugar - I am following the Blood Diet for O+ so meat/veg based so far feel like its moving in the right direction, plus doing as much cardio each day as I can fit in- sick of feeling like this so pumped to have like minded people on this journey - I have 60 pounds to lose - come on we can do it
  • just4me67
    just4me67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 25 pounds to lose and I am determined to do it....but need some accountability! Please help keep me motivated and I'll do the same for you! :)
  • cproc2
    cproc2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @CanaDana11 I would be happy to be friends with you on here and keep each other motivated. Overall I want to lose 70-90lbs, but am striving for 25-30lbs this year because I don't want to set a goal that is too hard and get frustrated.

I am working on developing a new lifestyle, outlook and way of thinking. I realize developing new, healthy habits take time.

I would love to have a group of people that can hold each other accountable, give advice, praise and also just be there in general. Let's get the journey started!
  • Lovemecompletelyy
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 250 pounds my goal is atleast 150 so yeah I'll be here for awhile! Add me we can motivate each other! Anyone go ahead and add me I'm here if you need some motivating comments or idk but I'm right here with you guys 2016 will be the year.
  • RetseihC
    RetseihC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am new to all this. Excited to start this journey with all of you.
  • sarahlyd
    sarahlyd Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in to lose at least 90 lbs. I'd love to connect and be a support.
  • ReneeStokes454
    ReneeStokes454 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose
  • Kaysteroni
    Kaysteroni Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have 90 pounds to lose. I overeat and love junk food. Basically anything salty.
  • Sandyscandy47
    Sandyscandy47 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Cana..i want to lose 50 here also..I stay hungry
  • JulieHearts
    JulieHearts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Have been up and down in lbs many times but always have had success with MFP and having MFP friends. Getting started again (yes its the New Year!) and happy to have new people to journey with.
  • Love_April
    Love_April Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    19 5'1 97 pounds to lose!
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @baileyrichmond92 did not drinking pop help you lose weight?
  • barbz25
    barbz25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to go! Stay motivated and determined! Best of luck!