I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• Nathcaron
    Nathcaron Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 76.2lbs to lose. I competed in figure bodybuilding in 2011 I weight 130 lbs. After the show I struggled with binge eating I'm just starting to get my life back. Would be nice getting support. I know I did it once I can do it again ☺ I'm at 206.2 lbs
  • averylopez
    averylopez Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. I lost over 110 lbs and have kept
    The majority of weight off!!! MFP is a GREAT tool and I track everyday. Slow and steady weight loss is the way to go. It took me 22 months to lose it and have kept all but 15lbs off over the last 14 yrs. always looking for new MFP friends
  • longlostyeti
    longlostyeti Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    breannap14 wrote: »
    Oh I feel you. I gave up my coffee for green tea every morning for the rest of this year. The struggle so far is so real! We got this (:

Why give up coffee? you know it can help you loose weight?
  • longlostyeti
    longlostyeti Posts: 27 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    notion of eating clean is not sustainable it leads to binge eating. Figure out your BMR and after figure out your numbers (Protein,Fat ,Carbs) search online for a calculator for that. Then from there you will get the right Calorie amount you will need. Loosing weight is just Energy Balance you can still eat whatever you want as long you eat in moderation. And its not about the Calories your eating its about the Nutrition that is important. And always track your progress and enjoying the process.
  • HannahAldo
    HannahAldo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in 2017, need to lose at least 50 pounds!
  • BrianRepreza
    BrianRepreza Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 30 pounds
  • lariel2005
    lariel2005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • sjlr16
    sjlr16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi want to lose 64 pound in 27 weeks :) feel free to and me :)
  • phatyness
    phatyness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 65lbs. I am realizing that I have been truly addicted to sugar, flour and creamer.
  • courlitathemrs
    courlitathemrs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love soda, hot Cheetos, and chocolate. But I feel so lousy when I eat junk, I have no motivation and want to take multiple naps a day. This is day three of watching what I eat and I feel such a difference already! Needing to lose 65 pounds
  • luvsis91
    luvsis91 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 50 and possibly more too! its a struggle everyday but I love this mfp community, everyone is so friendly and motivating and supportive which is exactly what I need!
  • TuesdayLucero
    TuesdayLucero Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome CanaDana11! I have about 100 lbs to loose but am starting with 50 :) I have a trip to Hawaii planned in Sept and am hoping to loose a good chunk of that 50 by then. I usually eat great during the day but struggle at night with boredom eating and also struggle with exercise. I pay for a gym membership and have for a couple of years but haven't been more than 7 x in the last year or so. I'm working to get motivation to going. Part of the trouble is finding the time. I work 32 hours a week and am also in school part-time so it's a challenge.
  • GettinFit4my3
    GettinFit4my3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My first goal to lose is 70lbs then in the end I'd like to lose 100lbs. Currently I'm working on portion control and just stopped drinking pop. Day 4.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    You can do this!
  • Hblade
    Hblade Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is to loose 50 as well. I probably need to lose closer to 90 to be at the "ideal" weight but I would be happy losing 50. Add me, we can do it together!
  • sontahmaria
    sontahmaria Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I wanna lose at least 100..
    I went to the doctor yesterday and almost broke down when I stepped on that scale. Since getting married in 2013 I have gained 50, & I was already pretty bad as it was. It's tough, cuz my husband is really into the junk. He's the type that will get a craving at 11 PM and run to the store and come back with a cheeseburger, chips, and soda for two. We're young (early 20's) & he has a fast metabolism, so he can get away with it for now, but I have PCOS, & it's really hard to lose weight, so I get discouraged a lot & need some help with motivation. I've downloaded this app before, but never really used it to the best ability or used the community, so now I wanna do this right and hopefully start a healthier life.
  • RnS2015
    RnS2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I need all the motivation I can get! :)
  • jnher2211
    jnher2211 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I got about 60lbs to loose, already lost 5 since the new year. You can do it!!!
  • lisamaucoin
    lisamaucoin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have to lose about 80lbs more. Have lost about 25lbs so far. What I've learned is that it is okay to have your favorite foods sometimes. However, if you track your intake you can see how many servings blow your goal for a day or what combinations of your favorite foods blow your goal. Also, I will walk around my small apartment or even march in place to up the step count on my step tracker and give me a calorie offset to make a healthy indulgence in favorite foods more acceptable.
  • tashwoodford
    tashwoodford Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I lost 60 using this app before now back to loose another 10 after baby :)