I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• Sandyscandy47
    Sandyscandy47 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm learning, to be able too eat more, you have to increase exercise.
  • lackeymelisa2
    lackeymelisa2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    CanaDana11 wrote: »
    Looking for friends to help hold me accountable. I have more than 50 pounds to lose and the doctor still wouldn't be happy but I would feel better. I love pizza, fast food, chocolate and favourite is chips and dip. So please please add me or comment to help knock those foods out of my hand.
    CanaDana11 wrote: »
    Looking for friends to help hold me accountable. I have more than 50 pounds to lose and the doctor still wouldn't be happy but I would feel better. I love pizza, fast food, chocolate and favourite is chips and dip. So please please add me or comment to help knock those foods out of my hand.

• lackeymelisa2
    Options
    I have 70 lbs to lose to reach my goal weight. Not looking forward to going Bing up my favorite foods!
  • lackeymelisa2
    Options
    I have 70 lbs to lose to reach my goal weight. Not looking forward to going Bing up my favorite foods!

Giving up
  • zacgal
    zacgal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started my 365 days fat loss program 18.12.2015. This is my third try:-) I'm 36y old male. 6ft2in tall. Starting weight 266 lbs. Todays 258 :-) Final goal is to get under 200lbs , but first mission is to get under 220 lbs (under 100kg)
    18.12.15 I also started with gym around 3 times per week .I track everything I put in mouth since 2 weeks and math works for me so far...
    59 lbs to go...
    If you are on similar way , join me anybody..
  • Tavahi
    Tavahi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ive lost almost 200 lbs. Its all about mind power!! Keep your head down, work hard, stay on the right path and the results will be fruitful. Cheers!
  • amlasand
    amlasand Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 50 lbs too. Feel free to add me!
  • chuckyjean
    chuckyjean Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I started 30 days ago, began with 30 pounds to lose, lost 10 pounds, last week been at a plateau, so still need 18 more to lose.
  • kaj56
    kaj56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm having health issues and dr wants ne to lose 50, i'd be happy with 20. Just looking for some support along the way and to help others if I can.
  • eliobet10
    eliobet10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me! I'm trying to loose 35 and I've already lost 7.7lbs just from cutting out soda, fast food, sweets, very little to no dairy, portion control, and drinking a gallon of water a day! It has not been easy but its completely possible if you put your mind to it! I 100% understand the struggle of pizza and ice cream because those are my favorite two things to eat! I cheated my diet one day because I was having pizza withdrawals :p haha
    Yeahit happens hahaha yesturday i broke my diet off by earing 2 slices of pizza my family had bought to eat
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I could use the motivation as well 100+ to lose.
  • shemsuu
    shemsuu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Have about 60 to lose.
  • dfm1966
    dfm1966 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 70lb to lose, lost 6 so far since starting last Monday
  • WCCmommy
    WCCmommy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40 pounds. Feel free to add me....helps to be accountable! I have kids and finding time to exercise out of the house is hard. So I'm looking to start by eating healthy and then start to add exercise back in.
  • nick12189
    nick12189 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello i have 100+ to loose. It is hard to stay motivated i want this so bad but i work at a pizza shop and when i am stressed out i stress eat. I need support my family is all skinny and my best friend is 90lbs soaking wet lol. I want to be active but i work 75 hours a week and do two online classes a week for collage. Please help!! I need to help with the not stress eating the most.
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @nick12189 ok I think working in a pizza shop would be so difficult. Maybe some of the people reading this can give advice cause I would definitely need someone knocking pizza out of my hand
  • ShelbyHacksWeightloss
    Options
    Hey I want to loose at least 60lbs this year, last year I lost 20lbs in 5 months. I love having friends on here to keep me motivated and on track so feel free to add me
  • Lancer97
    Lancer97 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose so i will be around for a while. Let's help one another.

My breaking point was when I couldn't reach around my body to properly wash my back and sides in the shower. I have lost about 8 lbs since Christmas eve and feeling pretty good so far.
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @Lancer97 8 lbs is awesome!! I am a big sports fan and I travel lots. I noticed I wasn't fitting in seats very well and had to do something
  • Lancer97
    Lancer97 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @CanaDana11 I know what you mean. I am a big blue Jays fan and the seats art rogers centre in the playoffs were tight food year. Looming forward to helping you reach your goal.