I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• chaneykc
    chaneykc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose about 10/15 pounds. But more importantly just get into shape.
  • Sandyscandy47
    Sandyscandy47 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate it. I know it will be a long journey on a slow road to recovery
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Salt and caffeine are my addictions..I don't drink much water. If I drink sodas or teas I want real sugar in them, so I avoid them, Not because I don't like them, but I'd be big as a house drinking hot tea and Mountain Dew
  • arianda1
    arianda1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 110 lbs. I have dropped all sodas and juices and sweet tea. Replaced by water and herbal teas. The struggle is so real. Almost painful. Super high protein and low carbs. Pushing myself to get up and move more then normal. So far so good but I really need support. Im sure there are many of us out there. Come on people lets mke this year the best yet.
  • roupex3
    roupex3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm in my 30's and had to have a hysterectomy. I gained 80 poinds that i am looking to lose. On 1/2/16 I started doing Zumba and hula hoop fitness and using myfitnesspal. I am looking to give and receive support in this life altering journey!
  • vmh109
    vmh109 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, so myfitnesspal gave me a calorie allowance of 1480 to lose 2 pounds a week. Is that normal?
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    I'm new here. Not sure how to add people yet, but Pls add me
    Sandy
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Moxie42 wrote: »
    I'm aiming to lose about 70 and I also love all those foods, plus wine, lol! Right now I'm trying to start slow and allow these things but in moderation. I'm focusing primarily on simply staying within my calorie limits, exercising 3+ days a week (even if it's just a 30 minute leisurely walk), and limiting drinking to weekends. Feel free to add me!

If you work the above plan, it WILL work. This sounds sustainable long term...no "I'm throwing away all my wine" or "I'm going to run 12 miles every day!" excess that you're likely to chuck right away. Welcome...
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    cproc2 wrote: »
    @CanaDana11 I would be happy to be friends with you on here and keep each other motivated. Overall I want to lose 70-90lbs, but am striving for 25-30lbs this year because I don't want to set a goal that is too hard and get frustrated.

I am working on developing a new lifestyle, outlook and way of thinking. I realize developing new, healthy habits take time.

I would love to have a group of people that can hold each other accountable, give advice, praise and also just be there in general. Let's get the journey started!

• Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Let's Do This!!!
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Moxie42 wrote: »
    I'm aiming to lose about 70 and I also love all those foods, plus wine, lol! Right now I'm trying to start slow and allow these things but in moderation. I'm focusing primarily on simply staying within my calorie limits, exercising 3+ days a week (even if it's just a 30 minute leisurely walk), and limiting drinking to weekends. Feel free to add me!

If you work the above plan, it WILL work. This sounds sustainable long term...no "I'm throwing away all my wine" or "I'm going to run 12 miles every day!" excess that you're likely to chuck right away. Welcome...

• clippergear
    clippergear Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Have over 100 pounds to lose. Starting this Monday with exercise, food proportioning and drinking water. Needing all the motivation I can get!! :smile: My sister swears by MFP so I'm giving it a try. I'll take any tips and tricks anyone has to give. Thanks
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Have over 100 pounds to lose. Starting this Monday with exercise, food proportioning and drinking water. Needing all the motivation I can get!! :smile: My sister swears by MFP so I'm giving it a try. I'll take any tips and tricks anyone has to give. Thanks

• Sandyscandy47
    Options
    I think I'm catching on to this....Pls add me....I'm new to all this
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    roupex3 wrote: »
    You can do it! I'm in my 30's and had to have a hysterectomy. I gained 80 poinds that i am looking to lose. On 1/2/16 I started doing Zumba and hula hoop fitness and using myfitnesspal. I am looking to give and receive support in this life altering journey!

• Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Add me..thanks
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options

• Sandyscandy47
    Options