I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• Sandyscandy47
    Sandyscandy47 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    CanaDana11 wrote: »
    @Lancer97 8 lbs is awesome!! I am a big sports fan and I travel lots. I noticed I wasn't fitting in seats very well and had to do something
    Lancer97 wrote: »
    I have 100 lbs to lose so i will be around for a while. Let's help one another.

My breaking point was when I couldn't reach around my body to properly wash my back and sides in the shower. I have lost about 8 lbs since Christmas eve and feeling pretty good so far.

• Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Add me, I ll be your support....we can do this!!! Sandy
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Hey I want to loose at least 60lbs this year, last year I lost 20lbs in 5 months. I love having friends on here to keep me motivated and on track so feel free to add me

• Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Add me....we can do this together

Sandy
  • marybrooke9
    marybrooke9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 I want to lose too. We can do it! Feel free to add me.
  • CameronMiller1
    CameronMiller1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So cool to see so many people taking on a similar journey together. I understand the power of community and I want in! I am looking to lose 95lbs and would love to do that with people.
  • toocuti26
    toocuti26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got 50 to lose. I'm trying to get motivated but it is a struggle, especially when it's cold outside! Let's do this together!
  • schantza
    schantza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • xxichigoxchrissyxx
    Options
    Anyone and everyone feel free to add me. I am brand new to the journey of weight loss and well as MFP and would love some friends, gotta loose 80-100 pounds so I wanna stick with this!
  • csupernova88
    csupernova88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have about 40lbs to get rid of! Winter hibernation is not helping with my goal!
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @csupernova88 I have the same problem with winter hibernation!! It was minus 20 today and I have no desire to go outside :-(

How do people find the motivation to go to the gym? Especially since it's so intimidating
  • ruthhjohnson98
    ruthhjohnson98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I have 25 lbs to loss
  • csj_sierra
    csj_sierra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 20 lbs to lose! We can do this!
  • bubblisiouz923
    bubblisiouz923 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • angel1_abe
    angel1_abe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 lbs. Trying to not diet but make lifestyle change of 1200 calories /day. I love salty snacks & fountain Coke. Tracking everything on mfp is already helping!
  • LovelyJ84
    LovelyJ84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50lbs as well. Its hard but I know we can lose the weight. Hang in there.
  • 4halldogs
    4halldogs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Stay committed fellow MFPs! I have 60lbs more pounds to lose. Looks like I'm in good company. You can do this CanaDana11. Don't think of the entire journey - that can be a bit overwhelming at times. Make a daily goal and rejoice in the satisfaction of each day when attaining it. Best of luck to everyone in 2016!
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I've lost 32 pounds and I have another 30-50 left!
  • sweetnsouthernsass
    sweetnsouthernsass Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    CanaDana11 wrote: »
    Looking for friends to help hold me accountable. I have more than 50 pounds to lose and the doctor still wouldn't be happy but I would feel better. I love pizza, fast food, chocolate and favourite is chips and dip. So please please add me or comment to help knock those foods out of my hand.

I love all of those too! Let's ditch them and get skinny!
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Total amount started out having to lose: 130lbs
    Total amount after a year on MFP: 60lbs :) WE CAN DO IT