I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• ElectricQueen128
    ElectricQueen128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one. Please add me! I don't have anymore friends on here since its been like 2 years
  • cmoreno91343
    cmoreno91343 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 50 lbs. Well actually more but I'll set my first goal at 50 :smile:
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    CanaDana11 wrote: »
    Looking for friends to help hold me accountable. I have more than 50 pounds to lose and the doctor still wouldn't be happy but I would feel better. I love pizza, fast food, chocolate and favourite is chips and dip. So please please add me or comment to help knock those foods out of my hand.

Hello!
    I have at least 60lbs to lose. I fell of the wagon this past year and I feel miserable with all this extra weight. I started the Cize workout today and I am ready to get healthy.... I can also use motivation and support.
    We all need to stay positive, they say it takes 40 days to kick any habit....
    I hope that everyone meets their goals.....
  • Sandyscandy47
    Sandyscandy47 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 50 lbs. Well actually more but I'll set my first goal at 50 :smile:

You can add me ...
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Looking for friends to help hold me accountable. I have more than 50 pounds to lose and the doctor still wouldn't be happy but I would feel better. I love pizza, fast food, chocolate and favourite is chips and dip. So please please add me or comment to help knock those foods out of my hand.

Hello!
    I have at least 60lbs to lose. I fell of the wagon this past year and I feel miserable with all this extra weight. I started the Cize workout today and I am ready to get healthy.... I can also use motivation and support.

You can add me..I have 50 lbs to get off
  • trevnik3bys
    trevnik3bys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've recently joined MFP and down 4 pounds.....around 40 to go.

We can do it!!!!
    Nikki
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one. Please add me! I don't have anymore friends on here since its been like 2 years

You can add me. I'm new here and need support
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options

Hello!
    kkgines333 wrote: »
    You can add me! I have 30 pounds to lose and could love another fitness pal!

You can add me...I'm still learning my way around here....
  • jimbrown1982
    jimbrown1982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @CanaDana11 Read Why We Get Fat. tl;dr carbs make you fat. Quit eating them.
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    @CanaDana11 Read Why We Get Fat. tl;dr carbs make you fat. Quit eating them.
    Add me
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    I've recently joined MFP and down 4 pounds.....around 40 to go.

We can do it!!!!
    Nikki

Nikki...add me ..we can do this
  • marija09
    marija09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Cana,

I'll give u great advice that worked for me, eat what you like buy tell yourself ONLY ONE NORMAL SERVING :wink:
    and take your time eating it, as much as it would take if u were eating the serving you'd eat before. this kind of fools your brain into believing that u actuallly ate a large serving, and your stomach magically decreases!
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    marija09 wrote: »
    Hey Cana,

I'll give u great advice that worked for me, eat what you like buy tell yourself ONLY ONE NORMAL SERVING :wink:
    and take your time eating it, as much as it would take if u were eating the serving you'd eat before. this kind of fools your brain into believing that u actuallly ate a large serving, and your stomach magically decreases!

Hi marija...you can add me. I need support through this

• sanderson0329
    sanderson0329 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

• sanderson0329
    sanderson0329 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking to lose 50! I could use some motivation and support too!
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I just started today 65 pds to drop, , ugggh
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    I just started today 65 pds to drop, , ugggh

Add me...let's journey together
  • Sandyscandy47
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking to lose 50! I could use some motivation and support too!
    Add me
  • anthonynaylor
    anthonynaylor Posts: 29 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    good luck, feel free to add me
  • brittnee914
    brittnee914 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! I just started this AGAIN today. I started a few months ago but with holidays I lost my will power :( I need all the motivation I can get so feel free to add me..I have 80+ pounds to lose.