I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Options

Replies

• CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @ogmomma2012 yes we can!!
  • helenmay161
    helenmay161 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lost 35 pounds with another 35-40 to go... In need of friends for challenges and general chat
  • Abdul0125
    Abdul0125 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • Dezi1992
    Dezi1992 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have 84lbs to lose just started my diet 4 days ago and it has been tough....always looking for motivation and advice
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    Dezi1992 wrote: »
    I have 84lbs to lose just started my diet 4 days ago and it has been tough....always looking for motivation and advice

I have been doing this since Monday. I'm literally sick and I think it could be from detoxing and my body hating not getting any diet pop

• helenmay161
    helenmay161 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It gets easier... did intermittent fasting ( 3/1)..worked well and not as hard as you think.
  • sharkyincanada
    sharkyincanada Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just had my first work out in over a year. I'm in that 50+ club! We can do this!
  • Zinctwentyone
    Zinctwentyone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    After around the first week of carb depletion, I lost all interest in sweets. Good luck to you.

• jlmiller22
    jlmiller22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You got this. I agree with everyone.it's all about peer support and keeping track. Food journaling helps. I am doing six small meals a day. Each meal consists of a protein, a carb, and healthy fat. I need to lose about 25.
  • wmd57
    wmd57 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi NonaMarie here. I have to lose at least 100 lbs to make my doctor happy. I love all fast food and junk food. I'm hooked on carbs. With my Tops group I am trying to follow the food exchange system. I also started tracking my food. I have found that using portion control I can still have my favorite foods, just not as much. Need friends. Anyone to help? :/
  • tootie66
    tootie66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just got set up,this week, down 4 pounds. Goal to drop 50 by summer. I'm from Calgary. Anyone on here from Calgary as well
  • CanaDana11
    Options
    @tootie66 I'm from Edmonton but we should work together for the Red Deer Mud Run!

Everyone is welcome to add me but if you're from Edmonton make sure to let me know
  • karijo210
    karijo210 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lost 80 pounds in my twenties... Took a lot of exercise and watching what I ate... The first 30 came off fast!!! You can do this!!!! Don't give up!
  • Yolla87
    Yolla87 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in and will help where I can, Wana loose 50 too
  • grattracey91
    grattracey91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    35 pounds to lose help not doing well
  • BryanC1988
    BryanC1988 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Have all the faith in you ladies :) by mid year you would have accomplished your goals
  • oceanbreezemfp
    oceanbreezemfp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends I have 100lbs to lose
  • shawn3180
    shawn3180 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    CanaDana11 wrote: »
    Looking for friends to help hold me accountable. I have more than 50 pounds to lose and the doctor still wouldn't be happy but I would feel better. I love pizza, fast food, chocolate and favourite is chips and dip. So please please add me or comment to help knock those foods out of my hand.

I have more than that to lose.
  • shawn3180
    shawn3180 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    scott77_ wrote: »
    I have lost 40 pounds and MYFITNESSPAL coupled with my nutritionist are the keys. Document in MFP every day is very important for me. It helps to know every bite I put in my mouth. It has taken me since last February and I am half way to my goal. DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!! It is worth it.

Wow! 40 pounds is impressive.
  • sabs453
    sabs453 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have two kids and I would love to loose 50 pounds I'm at 232 add me plz need motivation