I have more than 50 lbs to lose. Comment and I'll add you as a friend!

Replies

• peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have 80 pound to lose and need active friends so we can encourage snd motivate each other! All my current mfp friends haven't logged in for months and months.
  • Amberleah21
    Amberleah21 Posts: 55 Member
    Ok I started with 90-100 to lose. 25 lbs long gone. 70+ to go. Looking for motivation and support. Send a request if you want.
  • a_l_lee24
    a_l_lee24 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey. I have 40 lbs to lose...wow writing that out really makes it seem impossible for me to do. But I'm ready for it I think.
  • emmybayybayy6394
    emmybayybayy6394 Posts: 2 Member
    You can add me. I need to lose 100 or more.
  • CanaDana11
    CanaDana11 Posts: 43 Member
    a_l_lee24 wrote: »
    Hey. I have 40 lbs to lose...wow writing that out really makes it seem impossible for me to do. But I'm ready for it I think.

Not impossible, just hard work. We got this!!
  • sasheka64
    sasheka64 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add
  • chyeahdanielle
    chyeahdanielle Posts: 12 Member
    Girl I'm right there with you. I have a lot to lose! Good luck:)
  • MrsMoore92
    MrsMoore92 Posts: 3 Member
    I started two years ago on here and ive lost around 50. Still have 60 to go until I am comfortable. Would love more friends on here as well. :)
  • hustled77
    hustled77 Posts: 39 Member
    1lb at a time and it's achievable, your on the right track good luck
  • aaljurdi
    aaljurdi Posts: 8 Member
    Hi there, I did this program before (4 yrs ago)and thought I had it down. I had actually lost over 90lbs with diet, excercise and doing this program. Friends help with motivation for sure! I since have gained it back due to working too much, no gym... and taking mfp off my phone. Depressing! Well here I am again and this time I plan to keep it off! So far down 20lbs but much more to go! I'm very motivated and hope we can help each other. Best of luck to everyone!
  • bpwolf77
    bpwolf77 Posts: 11 Member
    I've lost almost 30 pounds so far
  • khgoda
    khgoda Posts: 59 Member
    47lbs but its ok i'm in :smiley:
  • beeconeofhope
    beeconeofhope Posts: 26 Member
    I don't know how this communication works lol but imma give it a go. I need to lose 107 I have lost 30 since August and working hard to lose the rest I gave up sugar ,caffine (allergic),simple Carbs. I found I have Celiac's so that makes it easier to not eat bread and pasta and anything with wheat barley or rye haha but I don't eat rice and such either and it takes about three days of cold turkey for the super strong sugar cravings to go away but they do keep up the good work
  • AliceA2013
    AliceA2013 Posts: 65 Member
    There's no denying that being fit is all about changing your lifestyle. I would suggest changing your focus from the feeling of that pizza being taken out of your hand to feeling proud of yourself every time you achieve a healthy meal. Maybe learn to reward yourself for achieving that with a non-food treat. Processed foods with added salt and sugar only lead to cravings for more. Certainly whenever I slip in my maintenance diet it's because I've taken to eating processed food - even pasta!
  • MishelW
    MishelW Posts: 24 Member
    I also have fibro, I have 80lbs to lose and I have almost no willpower. But today I woke in pain, got out of bed anyway and got to the gym for at least a 3 mile ride on the stationary bike. Yay me. It would be nice to have a little bit of support to along and to look forward to. I've been on this site for years and never consistent but the death of my mom this year has opened my eyes to how important it is to REALLY pay attention to your body and REALLY take care of it.
  • CaptainPepperJack
    CaptainPepperJack Posts: 46 Member
    Add me if you like. I've about 50-60 lbs to lose. I know your pain of loss coupled with health issues - we can encourage one another.
  • JenniferLynWhatx
    JenniferLynWhatx Posts: 141 Member
    Aiming to lose about 116lbs - Food is my weakness!!
  • gracepost123
    gracepost123 Posts: 81 Member
    Ugh I love pizza!!! :( haha my ultimate goal is to loose 95 lbs. down 2... Seems hopeless haha but the support in here is endless :).
  • Claribel1
    Claribel1 Posts: 15 Member
    I got 60 to lose add me! I started doing Cize and I shed a couple of pounds but I want and need to lose more.
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Ugh I love pizza!!! :( haha my ultimate goal is to loose 95 lbs. down 2... Seems hopeless haha but the support in here is endless :).

I love pizza and will never stop eating it :smiley: I have over 200 to lose and am down 10. Loooong way to go.