18-25 year olds?

Options
123457»

Replies

• rachellove02
    rachellove02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Rachel. 24. I need to lose at least 50lbs. After I reach a weight loss of 50lbs I'll reevaluate how much more I want to lose. I struggle with binge earing due to anxiety. If I'm feeling anxious, I'm eating. I'm working hard to curb that and stay at my caloric intake goal daily.

Feel free to add me as I'm looking for some moral support :)
  • rlf6x2
    rlf6x2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Rachel. I'm 25 and need to lose 22 pounds. Add me
  • LilOliRN
    LilOliRN Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Jenny and I'm 24 years old and I want to lose 150 pounds! I'm in it for the long haul. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mushypotato94
    mushypotato94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! 21 years old, about to graduate from college and would like to lose 50 lbs! Add me :)
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    25 yrs old. got 10 winter pounds to lose- shooting for May 30th Goal Weight of 165
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    LilOliRN wrote: »
    Hey all! I'm Jenny and I'm 24 years old and I want to lose 150 pounds! I'm in it for the long haul. Feel free to add me :smile:

Awesome, Jenny! Make me feel like a wimp for fretting about my cut lol.
  • j1k2z3
    j1k2z3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! I'm almost 22 and looking to loose 70 pounds...... I'm down 10 but still have a long way to go! I need people to keep me accountable. (maybe if we message and connect, we can text each other to keep things in line through the day). My dad is getting married in October so I would like to be at least in ONEderland by then :)
  • ashleywright_0
    ashleywright_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Ashley, 22 and 5'3.
    SW & CW: 175lbs
    GW: 130lbs

I am hoping to lose at least 20lbs by my birthday in early June! I've started eating clean, running on the treadmill, doing yoga as well as making sure to get up and walk on all of my breaks at work, as I have a desk job.

I've also just joined MFP and would love to have friends with similar goals so we can motivate each other! :)

I haven't been on this thread in forever... but I'm down to 140 lbs and never going back to 175!! 10 more lbs left :) Life got in the way for awhile but I will hit goal before summer this year.
  • ashleywright_0
    ashleywright_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Evieelena wrote: »
    ^ Omg! That's so awesome girl :) congrats!!

Thank you :) !
  • abigailbecker14
    abigailbecker14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here for a while but I'm 21, 240 lbs with a goal weight of 150 lbs. I've started and stopped a couple times but here for the long haul! Feel free to add me! Need some motivation!