misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Sheri2016 wrote: »
    How often a week did you work out?
    I go 4-5 times a week
  • nicoleexo2015
    nicoleexo2015 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This helps with my motivation I unfortunately gained all the weight I lost since November 2015. I was going through a deep depression and stressed. I'm so disappointed in myself.
  • buttersbunch
    buttersbunch Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That is such a wonderful accomplishment!! ❤️

I lost 275 pounds in much the same way using WW (meetings) and switched to using the app from MFP to track daily. ☺️

I lost the first 100 pounds in my first 7 months, and the next 175 pounds over the following 2+ years and have been maintaining over around a year and a half now.
  • roxymuller
    roxymuller Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. You were where I am now, 100 pounds to lose. I have some medical issues that make it really hard for me to lose the weight. I do take thyroid medication but I just don't seem to be able to lose the weight. got any pointers? You are really inspiring.
  • DrifterBear
    DrifterBear Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing, way to go!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    roxymuller wrote: »
    Wow you look amazing. You were where I am now, 100 pounds to lose. I have some medical issues that make it really hard for me to lose the weight. I do take thyroid medication but I just don't seem to be able to lose the weight. got any pointers? You are really inspiring.
    I always forget to add this in my story!!! Before I lost weight I did not have a period for 3 years, was told I couldn't have children & I had ovaries problems. Within the first month of working out I got my period after 40 pounds lost I went to the doctor & I am able to have kids! It's totally wort it not only do I feel beautiful I feel happy
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    This helps with my motivation I unfortunately gained all the weight I lost since November 2015. I was going through a deep depression and stressed. I'm so disappointed in myself.
    That's the amazing thing about weight is that YOU can control it. You can lose everything you lost before. It's hard, I know but just believe in yourself. Take it day by day :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    lbctfs wrote: »
    Wow, you look amazing, way to go!
    Thank you :)

• mariodalleyne
    mariodalleyne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey any advice as far as workouts go portion sizes. Im looking to get advice from someone who took an approach that worked then try to tailor it for me. Ummm could you hit me up with a message as far as these things go if possible?
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Spectacular!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    So awesome! I love that you didn't cut out all the things you love and found a balance. You look amazing, congrats on your success!!
  • msharrington315
    msharrington315 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome and you look amazing! :wink:
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job getting healthy in such a safe way. You really are in inspiration and should be incredibly proud of all your hard work and dedication. Thank you for sharing your story and being here to give smart tips to others.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, love! Awesome work. May I ask what your activity level is set at? Sedentary, lightly active, active, etc?
    We are very close in numbers! I'm 5'3", started at 251 and currently I'm at 167 with about 30 pounds to go.
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    You are gorgeous, love! Awesome work. May I ask what your activity level is set at? Sedentary, lightly active, active, etc?
    We are very close in numbers! I'm 5'3", started at 251 and currently I'm at 167 with about 30 pounds to go.
    Wow amazing job :) ! I put it at active with wanting to lose a half pound a week :) it gives me a good amount of calories & I eat back my workout calories !
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    Fantastic job getting healthy in such a safe way. You really are in inspiration and should be incredibly proud of all your hard work and dedication. Thank you for sharing your story and being here to give smart tips to others.

Aw you're so sweet thank you ❤️
  • AudoribleAudrey
    AudoribleAudrey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good job girl! You love great! :)
  • Free2batx
    Free2batx Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love so many things about this! First, you're amazing and stunning and all the things people said above. Second, your advice about changing what you eat and pointing out that this lifestyle change not being punishment is HUGE! You're an inspiration and I love your message!
  • sarahjanekinney
    sarahjanekinney Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous and such an inspiration! Congratulations on your success!
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    socrmommy wrote: »
    You look amazing!! How many calories a day average ? Exercise regimen?

I eat roughly 1,800-2,200 calories a day. I work off 600 & eat back 200-300 :)
    To lose weight I did lots & lots of cardio. I suggest doing free weights from the beginning , I really wish I would have done it but it's okay! :)
    Best of luck ❤️

First, congrats, you look stunning ! Amazing accomplishment , stay as you are now , it's perfect !
    Now the questions for you :smile:
    1. Is the above answer referring to maintenance or to losing weight ? In other words, do you maintain or lose with this regimen ?
    2. I am sure you lost most in the beginning, since you were bigger, and less at the end.... How much did you lose monthly once you went under 160-170?
    3. Do you have loose skin and if not what did you do to avoid it ?

Xoxxo and thanks !

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!