Good job sweetie!
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good job!! you look awesome
  • Jessika29669
    Jessika29669 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous & incredibly inspiring, thank you for sharing!
  • clin71funyika
    clin71funyika Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good job you look great
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great job. Very inspiring!
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Brilliant just brilliant
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    socrmommy wrote: »
    You look amazing!! How many calories a day average ? Exercise regimen?

I eat roughly 1,800-2,200 calories a day. I work off 600 & eat back 200-300 :)
    To lose weight I did lots & lots of cardio. I suggest doing free weights from the beginning , I really wish I would have done it but it's okay! :)
    Best of luck ❤️

First, congrats, you look stunning ! Amazing accomplishment , stay as you are now , it's perfect !
    Now the questions for you :smile:
    1. Is the above answer referring to maintenance or to losing weight ? In other words, do you maintain or lose with this regimen ?
    2. I am sure you lost most in the beginning, since you were bigger, and less at the end.... How much did you lose monthly once you went under 160-170?
    3. Do you have loose skin and if not what did you do to avoid it ?

Xoxxo and thanks !
    1. It is how I lost weight! Sorry I put it in present tense Idk why! Lol
    2. The weight came off super super quick in the beginning. After I hit 170 I lost .5 pounds a week but I was very happy & confident in my body at that point. I currently weight 151 (I believe)
    3. I have some loose skin but it will tighten with weight training. I had quite a bit to begin with but everyday I see progress bc I work my core so much. I did not weight train until the end though which was a mistake on my part but it isn't too late (it's really never too late!)
    Thank you for your kind words & questions :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    lynney_s wrote: »
    Brilliant just brilliant
    uidb5259 wrote: »
    Great job. Very inspiring!
    Good job you look great
    Absolutely gorgeous & incredibly inspiring, thank you for sharing!
    ckhardeman wrote: »
    Good job!! you look awesome
    Good job sweetie!
    Thank you everyone, you're all so sweet ❤️
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    mlays005 wrote: »
    I love so many things about this! First, you're amazing and stunning and all the things people said above. Second, your advice about changing what you eat and pointing out that this lifestyle change not being punishment is HUGE! You're an inspiration and I love your message!

Thank you!! That is why I share my story so much because I see so many people telling others to do these outrageous diets that are near impossible to maintain. Thank you again ❤️
  • eb20FITeen
    eb20FITeen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!! I'm your height and weight exactly! Its so hard for me to log everyday and stay motivated but your story definitely help! I can't wait to get to my goal weight (150-160)! Congrats to you I'm sure you feel amazing!
  • eb20FITeen
    eb20FITeen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    eryrurhc52al.jpeg
    I could not attach this in my story but here :)

Did you cut off eating at a certain time of the day? How much did you lose your first month? How often and how long did you work out?
  • prittivacant
    prittivacant Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations! Do you have a favorite goto meal that helps you stay on track?
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    eb20FITeen wrote: »
    eryrurhc52al.jpeg
    I could not attach this in my story but here :)

Did you cut off eating at a certain time of the day? How much did you lose your first month? How often and how long did you work out?

No , I eat when I'm hungry whether it's 12pm or 12am , my first month I lost 25-30
    I workout everyday 30 mins to an hour :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations! Do you have a favorite goto meal that helps you stay on track?
    I love hard boiled eggs; peanut butter toast; spinach, colby jack cheese, chicken breast, & spicy ranch; yogurts.. Etc if i ever feel crappy I eat one of those & it makes me feel good :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    eb20FITeen wrote: »
    This is amazing!! I'm your height and weight exactly! Its so hard for me to log everyday and stay motivated but your story definitely help! I can't wait to get to my goal weight (150-160)! Congrats to you I'm sure you feel amazing!
    Thank you & good luck , beautiful :)
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible.
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Absolutely incredible.
    Thank you :)
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job and you look great! Thanks for posting.
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    I always forget to add this in my story!!! Before I lost weight I did not have a period for 3 years, was told I couldn't have children & I had ovaries problems. Within the first month of working out I got my period after 40 pounds lost I went to the doctor & I am able to have kids! It's totally wort it not only do I feel beautiful I feel happy
    [/quote]
    That is truly amazing. You changed something fundamental about your health on a biological level. A great reminder that losing weight isn't just about the outside and how we look, or even how we feel, but also about the improvements and benefits to our internal health systems at every level. I'm happy for you that you can have children!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    (Sorry, I must of edited out the other posters quote wrong.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!