JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    samikp wrote: »
    JeffreyMG wrote: »
    Why does this matter to you anyways

are you talking to me?

No the main poster

im pretty sure this is just a simple harmless Forum thread that seems to spark conversation, might as well join in and read.
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have. I usually just assume people are being polite and want to make a fat girl feel good about herself. As I've been working so hard and improving my self esteem, I do now believe that I'm not the ugliest fattest person in every room. Sometimes I even glance in the mirror and like what I see. Like... my collar bones... hadn't seen those in a long time!
  • Forestgirly
    Forestgirly Posts: 2,700 Member
    Options
    Why does this matter to you anyways

are you talking to me?

No the main poster

im pretty sure this is just a simple harmless Forum thread that seems to spark conversation, might as well join in and read.
    Ok
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I have. I usually just assume people are being polite and want to make a fat girl feel good about herself. As I've been working so hard and improving my self esteem, I do now believe that I'm not the ugliest fattest person in every room. Sometimes I even glance in the mirror and like what I see. Like... my collar bones... hadn't seen those in a long time!

I haven't seen mine in a long time either,
    Would deffinetly like to! I know how you feel
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    On here? Yes IRL? Not that I've ever noticed :disappointed:
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have only been hit on 2 times in my life and one was from a player who flirted with every girl he met. So, no. Vary sadly i don't get hit on :s
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    In person? Not really. Online? Sometimes.

I think i asked you the other day, but you didnt read idk, or you just didnt answer which was fine but i couldn't help to noticed you work as a nurse at JHH? I was one of the field engineers on the Meyer Building Remodeling. Small World.

@JeffreyMG I didn't see it.. But yes, small world!! I used to work in Meyer 8 before the unit moved to the new clinical buildings.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    In person? Not really. Online? Sometimes.

I think i asked you the other day, but you didnt read idk, or you just didnt answer which was fine but i couldn't help to noticed you work as a nurse at JHH? I was one of the field engineers on the Meyer Building Remodeling. Small World.

@JeffreyMG I didn't see it.. But yes, small world!! I used to work in Meyer 8 before the unit moved to the new clinical buildings.

I was working with a lot of the final details of the look, its going to look great only wish i could have stayed there to see the finished work but i got a better position at another company. But man the place will be looking real awesome.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Not by anyone who isn't fat or old :cry:
  • jacki865
    jacki865 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    No not really. I used to before I got with my ex (when my profile pic was taken). but since I have gained weight I don't anymore. I wouldn't mind it though, I find it flattering.
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    henshemi wrote: »
    Younger or older women hit on me......guess I'm not attractive enough for my own age :joy: lol

Haha, me too! 18-25 yr olds or 55+, so not my target range.

• CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I lost 30lbs since going to the gym I am at. Many of the guys say to me that I look great. I don't think that is them hitting on a me but they are looking. What go you think
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Never have never will
  • justin_1434
    justin_1434 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Never :neutral:
  • LisaMahlet
    LisaMahlet Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    For all who have never been hit on.....SMILE. Make eye contact.....engage the other person by talking about anything! Put down your cell phone and look around...make it a goal to speak to someone new each day! I talk to...flirt with old men...young men and smile at women too! You might just help someone struggling with issues just by being nice!
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    LisaMahlet wrote: »
    For all who have never been hit on.....SMILE. Make eye contact.....engage the other person by talking about anything! Put down your cell phone and look around...make it a goal to speak to someone new each day! I talk to...flirt with old men...young men and smile at women too! You might just help someone struggling with issues just by being nice!

Most of us weren't born yesterday
  • LisaMahlet
    LisaMahlet Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    srv524 wrote: »

Most of us weren't born yesterday
    What does that mean?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

I like you.
  • Power7374
    Power7374 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I get hit on all the time. It's honestly ridiculous and sometimes borderline sexual harassment. That's what happens when you use MFP. It's a gift and a curse, new users beware.