forbiddendonut Posts: 60 Member
    edited January 2016
    Me too! I'm exactly 50lbs away from my goal, and I'm going up, not down. :(
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    I feel your pain. LETS DO THIS!!!
  • StacyStroh
    StacyStroh Posts: 6 Member
    Same here! Haven't been serious about it til this morning I woke up and it hit me like a train I want this so bad ! Reset everything and going for it ! Also looking for more friends please add me for motivation!

Thanks Stacy
  • foss44
    foss44 Posts: 119 Member
    Thats my goal too:) Can I join in I really need some support and motivation. Add me as a friend please:)
  • cnj27
    cnj27 Posts: 9 Member
    I have the same goal.... We can do this!!!!
  • naomibarnes91
    naomibarnes91 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm ready!
  • deltagirlz
    deltagirlz Posts: 5 Member
    I need this 50lbs gone please help! Add me in just coming back
  • SandyBussey
    SandyBussey Posts: 3 Member
    50 lbs would be awesome! ☺️
  • hugrabug
    hugrabug Posts: 10 Member
    I'm wanting to lose 50lbs too! I don't know if I'll reach that goal by summer, but I certainly hope to have hit a milestone or two by then!
  • naomibarnes91
    naomibarnes91 Posts: 14 Member
    hugrabug wrote: »
    I'm wanting to lose 50lbs too! I don't know if I'll reach that goal by summer, but I certainly hope to have hit a milestone or two by then!
    hugrabug wrote: »
    You can do it my friend!
  • Hello friends I started my fitness pal about two weeks ago. I would like to lose 80 pounds total. 5"7 215.1. I started at 222 two weeks ago so lost 7 pounds all ready. My motivation is very strong. In Dec I nearly lost my life to an ectopic pregnancy. One year ago my husband had a heart attack and needs to lost weight but needs motivation to lose 100+ . Now i want to get healthy and try again in the fall so I can lower many health risks. I'm on fire and will do this this year!
  • You can do anything you put your mind too! I visualize a healthy me everyday. I also look at success stories and this motivates me as well as carrying a healthy child ;)
  • cmsanchez2790
    cmsanchez2790 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes would so love the help and motivation to lose 50 lbs by the summer. HELP me out add me so we can start this new healthy living together :)
  • KVivian93
    KVivian93 Posts: 34 Member
    I am ready for this challenge.
  • KVivian93
    KVivian93 Posts: 34 Member
    You can add me as a friend for motivation.
  • ppulve
    ppulve Posts: 6 Member
    Hey....I want to do the same. Losing 50 pounds would be me right about my goal.

I need a buddy. Is simply replying to this post signing up?

I'll motivate and need motivation.
  • Europa2002
    Europa2002 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to be in this group for motivation. I have much more than 50 to lose and it seems daunting. I have done it in the past, but I want to do it for the LAST TIME. I want my old self back.
  • brittnee914
    brittnee914 Posts: 13 Member
    50-70 pounds is my goal. I'm with ya, feel free to add me. I just started last week but I'm sticking with it this time:)
  • thetanyacam
    thetanyacam Posts: 35 Member
    I have the same goal. What everyone plan lol.
  • wildskies
    wildskies Posts: 129 Member
    A little over a year and a half ago I joined MFP and made the decision to lose at least 50 lbs. My goal was to get down to a size 8 from the size 18 that I started at. I stuck with it for the next 6 months and lost 49.5 lbs and made it to a size 10. I never quite made that 50 lb mark or to a size 8. I met a wonderful man and I got complacent and quit logging in but I maintained within 5 lbs for the next several months. In March 2015 I had a cancer scare that convinced me once and for all that I needed to quit smoking. 10 months later I'm still smoke-free and the cancer scare was nothing more than a scare, but unfortunately, I re-gained ALL of the weight I lost. Because of gaining all the weight back, I don't have the energy to do the things I loved doing when I was down 50 lbs and I hate that. Summer is coming and I want to hike all the trails I was too tired to do last summer!

Last week I started back on MFP with a starting weight that is exactly what I started with back in May 2014. I'm determined to lose it again, and this time I WILL break that 50 lb mark! I'd love to do it by summer but even if it's not quite that soon, I know I can do this. I didn't have many friends here before, and most of them are no longer active, so I'd love to have some new friends so we can encourage each other!