Me too! I'm exactly 50lbs away from my goal, and I'm going up, not down. :(
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. LETS DO THIS!!!
  • StacyStroh
    StacyStroh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here! Haven't been serious about it til this morning I woke up and it hit me like a train I want this so bad ! Reset everything and going for it ! Also looking for more friends please add me for motivation!

Thanks Stacy
  • foss44
    foss44 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thats my goal too:) Can I join in I really need some support and motivation. Add me as a friend please:)
  • cnj27
    cnj27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal.... We can do this!!!!
  • naomibarnes91
    naomibarnes91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!
  • deltagirlz
    deltagirlz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need this 50lbs gone please help! Add me in just coming back
  • SandyBussey
    SandyBussey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    50 lbs would be awesome! ☺️
  • hugrabug
    hugrabug Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 50lbs too! I don't know if I'll reach that goal by summer, but I certainly hope to have hit a milestone or two by then!
  • naomibarnes91
    naomibarnes91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hugrabug wrote: »
    I'm wanting to lose 50lbs too! I don't know if I'll reach that goal by summer, but I certainly hope to have hit a milestone or two by then!
    hugrabug wrote: »
    You can do it my friend!
  • thisismyyear010716
    Options
    Hello friends I started my fitness pal about two weeks ago. I would like to lose 80 pounds total. 5"7 215.1. I started at 222 two weeks ago so lost 7 pounds all ready. My motivation is very strong. In Dec I nearly lost my life to an ectopic pregnancy. One year ago my husband had a heart attack and needs to lost weight but needs motivation to lose 100+ . Now i want to get healthy and try again in the fall so I can lower many health risks. I'm on fire and will do this this year!
  • thisismyyear010716
    Options
    You can do anything you put your mind too! I visualize a healthy me everyday. I also look at success stories and this motivates me as well as carrying a healthy child ;)
  • cmsanchez2790
    cmsanchez2790 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes would so love the help and motivation to lose 50 lbs by the summer. HELP me out add me so we can start this new healthy living together :)
  • KVivian93
    KVivian93 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am ready for this challenge.
  • KVivian93
    KVivian93 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend for motivation.
  • ppulve
    ppulve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey....I want to do the same. Losing 50 pounds would be me right about my goal.

I need a buddy. Is simply replying to this post signing up?

I'll motivate and need motivation.
  • Europa2002
    Europa2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in this group for motivation. I have much more than 50 to lose and it seems daunting. I have done it in the past, but I want to do it for the LAST TIME. I want my old self back.
  • brittnee914
    brittnee914 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    50-70 pounds is my goal. I'm with ya, feel free to add me. I just started last week but I'm sticking with it this time:)
  • thetanyacam
    thetanyacam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal. What everyone plan lol.
  • wildskies
    wildskies Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A little over a year and a half ago I joined MFP and made the decision to lose at least 50 lbs. My goal was to get down to a size 8 from the size 18 that I started at. I stuck with it for the next 6 months and lost 49.5 lbs and made it to a size 10. I never quite made that 50 lb mark or to a size 8. I met a wonderful man and I got complacent and quit logging in but I maintained within 5 lbs for the next several months. In March 2015 I had a cancer scare that convinced me once and for all that I needed to quit smoking. 10 months later I'm still smoke-free and the cancer scare was nothing more than a scare, but unfortunately, I re-gained ALL of the weight I lost. Because of gaining all the weight back, I don't have the energy to do the things I loved doing when I was down 50 lbs and I hate that. Summer is coming and I want to hike all the trails I was too tired to do last summer!

Last week I started back on MFP with a starting weight that is exactly what I started with back in May 2014. I'm determined to lose it again, and this time I WILL break that 50 lb mark! I'd love to do it by summer but even if it's not quite that soon, I know I can do this. I didn't have many friends here before, and most of them are no longer active, so I'd love to have some new friends so we can encourage each other!